Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I was crying out so loudly as Sam continued to fuck me with his tongue that I didn't notice the cock being offered to me. Trying to focus, I stared at the ten inches of steel being gripped by Judd's large hands. Even his balls were huge, hanging low and looking heavy. I wanted those in my mouth too.

"You want this?" Judd asked, inching his member closer to my lips.

"I don't know how." I whimpered, feeling a bit of fear rise in me.

"I can show you, Baby." He whispered back in a softness that eased my concerns. "You will like it just as much as I do."

Sam had slowed down a bit to watch as I took Judd's cock in my mouth for the first time. It was large and I had a hard time fitting my lips over the head but once I did and Judd started a slow pace I couldn't help but moan at how erotic it felt.

I wanted to tell him he tasted good but I didn't dare stop sucking him. The look of pleasure on his face was empowering.

Sam had me over the edge minutes later, and as I came fiercely against his mouth I felt a pulse in my own mouth before I tasted Judd's seed. I was shy as Sam pulled me back onto his chest, closing my eyes as Judd zipped himself back up.

"You're a good girl." Sam whispered, kissing my cheek.

Judd leaned in too and whispered in my ear, "I'll see you again in bed after evening chores."  He dressed back in his jacket and boots, with one last heated glance he was gone.

A shiver of pleasure ran down my spine but it quickly turned to dread when I realized the third man was no longer there.

"Where's Rodney?" I asked Sam nervously. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, never." Sam assured, hugging me tighter. "He just needs more time."

Not wanting to pry but so curious I huddled deeper into his chest. Another realization hit and I popped my head back up. "You didn't-" I struggled to find the words. "Don't you want to-" I looked down at his crotch area, embarrassed I couldn't say the words.

"It's about you, Baby. Not me."

"Can't we play some more? Judd or Rodney won't mind, right?"

Oh my god, did I just ask that?

Without another word, Sam brought me into the fireplace room and sat me right back onto his lap. I still had no bottoms on so my bare pussy was right against the rough denim of his jeans.

"Play however you want." Sam grunted, spreading both of his big arms to rest on the back of the chair.

"Can I take it out?"

"You want to play with my cock?" He grinned a little, jerking his hips up a little.

"Yes." I breathed, "Please."

He let me unzip him and slide back to get his jeans down far enough where his hard cock could be freed. Just as thick and long as Judd's, the purple head was wet with precrum.

"Will it fit inside me?" I asked, eyes wide with true concern. It didn't look like it could.

"Yes." Samuel grunted, his face was a little strained and I realized that I must be teasing him.

"It's huge." I told him, watching as the hunger in his eyes deepened. This was sexy, to talk so erotically.

"You're being naughty." He growled, finally taking my hand and wrapping it around the width.

"My fingers barely touch." I whispered in awe, moaning as my pussy slid over the rough material of his jeans. It was like my body knew what to do, I didn't have to think about it.