Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Immediate regret. My socks were frozen and my toes were painfully numb. My still damp hair was sticking to my face as I spun in a circle. It only took a couple minutes for me to get turned around. The storm was so bad that everything seemed white.

For a moment I felt the darkness in my chest grow as I realized how much trouble I put myself in. I wanted Samuel back. He would save me.

Yet I was wrong. Samuel didn't save me. Instead another pair of strong arms gathered me up while the man cursed and growled. I was barely able to see the face of Rodney Hardin but I knew he was just as handsome as his brother and cousin.

He wasted no time getting me back inside, stripping me from my socks, and my frozen shirt. Lastly my boxer shorts and suddenly I was naked in front of him. My nipples stood out from the cold and I tried my best to cover them with my hands but I was shaking so hard from the cold that it proved to be more than difficult.

I watched numbly as Rodney took off his own jacket quickly before gathering me into his arms. Before I knew it I was once again straddling a man's lap. He had sat us on the chair next to the fireplace with a blanket over my back. This time though, I wore no clothes as rough hands continued to rub my back, arms, legs and ass. Rationally I knew he was just trying to warm me up and fight any starts of frost bite but my body couldn't help but become aroused.

I was settled right on top of his groin, my center placed directly against his.

I tried to speak but my lips were trembling. I felt like such a fool. Samuel was right, maybe I did need a man to take care of me. I seemed not to be able to do it myself.

"You're okay." The deep voice whispered in my ear. "Just focus on getting warm."

I knew the moment Judd walked in. The front door had slammed open and shut, his boots loud on the hardwood floor.

"There she is!" He yelled in relief, "I couldn't fucking find her out there." I could hear him huffing and puffing. Did I upset him that much? Part of me couldn't even believe he went out looking for me.

"Calm down, Judd." Rodney spoke evenly, never once did he stop running his hands down my back, to my legs before squeezing my toes. Over and over again he did this.

"Calm down? She could have died out there." Judd exclaimed as another set of boots entered the fireplace room. Samuel.

"What's going on?" Samuel asked, "Is Willa okay?"

"Ask Judd." Rodney commented just as I was able to pull back enough to look at his face. He looked to be a little younger than his brother, but his face sported a full beard. His eyes were also green. He reminded me of a bear, a big burly bear.

"Found her running around outside." Rodney continued. "Wearing pretty much nothing." His last words were said in disapproval. His tone took on a very dominant role, and it made me want to seek his approval. It was weird, I never felt that before.

A little scared, I tried to pull away and in the process the blanket fell away. I quickly realized I was bare and the three men could see me every inch of me.

A nervous squeal came out of me as I tried to reach for the blanket but the man who held me prevented me from moving. Instead he gripped my hips steady against his and jerked up. The movement caused a sharp bit of pleasure, my clit begging me to grind down.

This is wrong, so wrong.

"You sure are stirring up some trouble." Rodney spoke to me then looked at his brothers. "If she was ours, I'd have her over my knee and ass red by now. No woman of mine would go unpunished for pullin' a stunt like that."