Killian looked up to the sky with the biggest smile as she walked away, this damn woman would be the death of him. Without thinking he quickly ran up to her and threw her over his shoulder causing her to laugh. The crew laughed as they were helping dock the ship.

"Get that creature off the captain's ship now!" Mr. Smee yelled, causing the laughter to stop.

Killian quickly put Emma down, "Stand behind me..." He ordered, shoving her behind him.

Out of nowhere, a reindeer pushed his way onto the deck with a face almost representing a smile, not too far behind him was a tall and muscular blond man...

"Sven! Come here!" The man screamed.

The captain released his sword, "Who are you!" He asked loudly, causing the man and reindeer to halt in fear.

The muscular man cleared his throat, evidently nervous, "I'm-I'm Kristoff and this is Sven..."

"Kristoff..." Emma whispered to herself. She hadn't been to Arendelle in a long time, but she often kept in touch with Anna and Elsa through letters and now she knew who that man was... "Kristoff!" She said with joy, moving in front of Killian.

"Princess Emma!" He said with a smile and quick bow.

"Swan, who is that?" Killian asked, lowering his weapon.

"This is Princess Anna's fiance!" She said with a wide smile going over to hug the newly found friend.

After returning the hug, Kirsitoff awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck, "I apologize for Sven running up onto her majesty's ship. He's been very excited to meet you after hearing Anna and Elsa talk about you so much."

"I'm sure out of all things pirates have faced, reindeer were certainly not one of them." She said with a bright smile, petting Sven.

"Oh... This is a pirate ship?" Kristoff commented.

"Aye..." Killian responded with suspension, "Captain Killian Jones." He introduced himself, offering his hand out.

The guest shook the captain's hand, finding his grip strong, "I'm Kristoff, that's Sven..." He repeated nervously.

"I'm aware." Killian said with an annoyed smile.

"Emma!" A woman with reddish-brown hair squealed, running up to the princess to embrace her in a hug.

"Hello, Anna." Emma laughed out, returning the hug.

"Anna, at least let her come off the ship." A calm voice called out.

Everyone, including the crew, turned to find a woman with snow-white hair, skin paler than Emma's and soft pink lips slowly making her way on deck. The crew might not have been the kindest people, nor the most respectful, but once they saw this woman then immediately she was the queen and they all bowed their heads in respect for the beloved Queen of Arendelle.

"Elsa." Emma announced with a smile.

Elsa quickly embarrassed the Princess of Misthaven, "I apologize for the intrusion, they were all just so excited."

"Oh, it's not an intrusion if we're in your kingdom." Emma laughed, "This is Captain Killian Jones of the Jolly Roger." She added, pulling Killian's hand forward.

The captain quickly bowed his head in respect, "It is an honor to meet you Queen Elsa, and an even greater honor to have permission to be a guest in such a fine kingdom."

"You can call me Elsa." she said smiling at the captain, "It is an honor to meet a captain with such a lovely ship and humble crew."

"Elsa!" Anna loudly whispered, "He's a pirate! A real pirate!" She said with joy.