The princess continued to follow the captain back to his original position at the helm, "Thank you for bringing me." She said calmly.

Killian let out a soft chuckle, pulling her in for a hug, "My pleasure, love."

Before Emma could respond the crew started arriving on deck, grumbling and rubbing their tired eyes. The previous night was filled with heavy drinking and it showed, luckily for them they would soon have a lot of time off.

The captain detached himself from the princess's warm embrace and went to the center of this ship, causing his men to form a circle around him. "We will be arriving in Arendelle any moment now." He announced loudly, "You all know the rules. Once we arrive you will be dismissed to do as you please." He continued on pacing back and forth, "You will treat this kingdom with respect, I do not want to hear any complaints about you bilge rats from anyone, understood?"

"Aye, captain!" The crew responded.

"Good." Killian praised, "You can either reside in your cabins or in Arendelle's town, but you will be ready to leave when the princess and I are." He said, acknowledging Emma, "Lastly, you will not harass these people, you will not take anything from them without paying. Remember we are guests representing the Kingdom of Misthaven and more importantly we are representing Emma."

"Old captain here thinks we're in the royal navy..." A thin old man whispered to a crewmate next to him, causing them both to laugh.

Killian snapped his neck towards the men, letting his eyes go cold and his temper rise, "Care to share your thoughts, mate?" He asked sternly.

"N-no, captain..." The man quickly responded, looking down.

Emma watched the fear rise in the crew, Killian meant business and he certainly didn't accept backtalk from anyone. They all knew what they were getting into when they agreed to come along on this journey...

"As tedious as these rules may be, you will follow them. Anyone who doesn't will be released from duty and have to find their own way home. Anyone who doesn't want to follow these rules as of right now can go walk the plank." Killian continued on, "Mr. Smee will be in charge of anything you need. You see him before you come to me. He also has the right to relieve you from duty."

"Aye, captain..." They all responded with caution.

Killian nodded his head in approval, "Dismissed."

Everyone quickly dispersed, getting ready for the Jolly Roger to dock. Emma approached her captain with a smile, "I must admit, you are very attractive when you order people around." She teased.

His cheeks turned red as she let her hands rub the back of his neck, "I figured you would want them on their best behavior." He responded, trying to ignore her attempts at arousing him.

"Always so thoughtful." She said tilting her head with a smile.

Killian looked at her glowing face in the sunlight. Her eyes were the greenest he had ever seen them, her long blond hair blowing back in the wind, her blood-red lips shining and asking to be kissed... "How about you and I head down to our quarters for a late breakfast?" He asked with a smirk.

Emma bit her bottom lip knowing what he was truly hinting at, and as much as she wanted to, she knew their time was limited, and docking the Jolly Roger was a job for the entire crew, including them... "Perhaps another time." She said slowly backing away with a smile.

"Come on, Swan." He smiled, "Don't make a man wait, use some magic and stop time." He teased.

The princess let out a laugh, "That's not how magic works, and besides, the port is right there." She nodded her head to the right, showing him they were about to dock.