29: Have you been dreaming about me?

Start from the beginning

"Okay by me " Suhana stood up from the chair yawning. 

Taking a few steps away from him, she looked back at him whose eyes were physically fixed to the crappy no-sense magazine.

Sighing away towards the door, a pair of mischievous eyes feel on the small glass filled with water till the rim, which she had poured back earlier that evening.

With the mischievous grin on her lips and eyes wavering back and forth from the glass and the human boxing bag seated majestically on the chair behind.

Not wanting to remove the idea from her head and with every nerve wanting to take revenge on him for spoiling her sleep time, Suhana hid the glass of water behind her back

Slowly walked towards him mentally watching him drown in her head with a glass of water.

"Listen--" Vikram interrupted before she could do the action.

"Huh?" 

"Next time...if you are ever planning to stay out or something, don't inform that little brat, Rohit.
Just...Leave me a Message" He said remotely and moved his gaze back to the magazine.

With not understanding a word of what he was just saying or what he meant, Suhana stood there in the same position as her lips parted away with confusion.

"What? Got it? 
Cause I can't go around searching for you in the woods amongst wolf packs" He continued with a smirk with his eyes stilled fixed away from her.

"Yeah you won't have to" A small smile played along her lips, "Good night" Suhana continued as she traced her steps back, placing the glass back on the table as she left the room with an adorable smile.

Somewhere she couldn't resist his Narcissistic charm along with his pinch of sarcasm which was more charming to her than annoying. 

• • • •

Stirring from right to left on the bed, Suhana rubbed her eyes sluggishly aside as the sun rays fell on her delicate milky skin.

She woke from the bed indolently, while rubbing her eyes with her fingers and as she opened her eyes, "Ahh" She screamed out of nowhere startled on seeing a pair of eyes staring at her with hands crossed standing opposite to her.

"You scared me idiot " Suhana yelled as she threw a pillow at Megha who was busy throwing darts at Suhana with her eyes.

"First tell me why are you sleeping in my room" Megha raised her eyebrows at her.

"Why? I can't sleep in your room now?" Suhana asked innocently. 

"Enough of dodging questions. Now answer me" Megha interrupted clearly waiting for an answer.

"Well as you know, my bed isn't as huge as yours....and moreover my so-called-husband poured water on my bed ,ensuring that we both don't sleep on the bed. 
So I had no other choice...and so I came here" Suhana grinned as she completed the sentence. 

"He did what??" Megha screamed as she continued," That guy poured water on your bed?? What did you do after that??" She asked eagerly. 

"What did we do? Nothing. We then talked for a while and yeah after that I was feeling sleepy, so came here as he said he wasn't going to sleep."