The Last Time we Meet as Enemies

Start from the beginning

"Thank you...Thank you. It really means a lot."

"Now, all I have to do is hope that Kurogiri will keep his promise..." Midoriya mumbled to himself as he finally gave up trying to find a good position against the tree and bent his knees in front of him, wrapping his arms around them as he leaned against them. All he could do was hope...And wait for both plans to finally begin.

_________________

Yaoyorozu and Shoji walked next to each other, not as scared as the others. Both have agreed that they weren't in the mood for scares; their bodies were way more relaxed than they were used to, and the sudden jumpscares and screams had made them jump and flinch, causing even more pain and tiredness as both their heads began to hurt. They had agreed to use Shoji's quirk to warn them if any students of Class 1B were around, and with a small itch to Shoji's left hand, the side where Yaoyorozu was walking beside, both of them were prepared for whatever scare came their way and had finally managed to somewhat calm down. That was, until both sniffed the air and could immediately tell something was wrong with it.

"Shoji...Is it just me, or is...?" Yaoyorozu slowly started, trailing off as she noticed something even more strange. The air around them was turning pink.

"Yaoyorozu, could you make oxygen masks for us? I have a very bad feeling about this..." Shoji asked urgently as he looked around, also seeing the change in the air and frowning at the strange feel of it. And the fact that the speed at which he became tired had gradually increased was also a bad sign...And an even worse sign was that no one in Class 1B or A had that type of quirk. Both students were sure of it.

Yaoyorozu quickly made two oxygen masks for herself and Shoji, and the two quickly put them on, immediately feeling the change in air. There was no doubt about it; they weren't hallucinating. The air was really changing after all, and since they weren't hallucinating...By now, the air was actually a transparent pink.

"Shoji, we have to find the others, quick! If this is really a quirk at work, no one else has an oxygen mask right off the bat!" Yaoyorozu stated as she quickly began to run backwards, since only one pair was behind them and they could quickly catch up with the others in front without spending too much time. Shoji nodded, but his nod was cut off as his eyes narrowed and he quickly spun around, a wary look on his face.

"Shoji, what's wrong?" Yaoyorozu asked nervously and somewhat impatiently. She couldn't go off without Shoji; the more people, the better, especially without knowing the true power behind the supposedly villains that the two students were sure were behind the strange air-changing quirk. Shoji signed her to be quiet, and quickly, more ears and eyes appeared from where his hands were, searching somewhere in the direction they had previously been heading in. Yaoyorozu bit her lip as she looked around warily, nervous as she prayed for the pair behind them to go faster.

A few more seconds passed, and Yaoyorozu slightly relaxed as she straightened, and opened her mouth to speak, when suddenly, a figure jumped out of the tree in front of them. Shoji used his quirk to grow a hand and aimed a punch at the person, only for them to avoid it, squatting away from it, and running towards Shoji.

"Mezo Shoji...Your quirk allows you to duplicate," The male voice announced, slightly echoing and muffled from the black and green oxygen mask he was wearing as he quickly avoided another attack from Shoji's left hand, before continuing to speak again, "You have tentacles alongside your arms...You can turn those tentacles into other parts of the body. Pretty powerful and useful!" The male once again dodged another attack from Shoji, only to be me with a dart flying his way. The male quickly squatted even lower, letting the dart hit his mask and successfully bounce off.