1.0

He was beautiful
and kind
but not mine.
[c.r.]
- - -
A famous writer-John Green- once said in one of his books, The Fault In Our Stars I believe. That we all fall in love slowly and all at once, And adore that perspective it is the real meaning behind falling in love and it's a beautiful one. But it isn't about the beauty of the words it's the meaning behind them.

There is this amazing poem I love by Victoria Chabaud
"I want you to undress my mind.
Find what makes me tick but
just barely press the button.

I want you to touch my soul.
Feel the bumps of scars not forgotten, and the smoothness of my passions.

I want you to kiss my existence.
Because you must find me before you can have me."
(A:/N please check her out on Instagram @wordvxmit)

I couldn't get the taste of Jack off of my tongue, not that I wanted to.

"White bread?" I ask my mom

Right now mom and I are at the grocery store.

"Yes," She says grabbing the milk "Grab eggs to."

"He kissed you?!" My mom squeaks from across the table

"Yes," I blush

"How was it!" She beams while Chris laughs beside her

"Beautiful," I emphasis

She giggles like a high school girl who found out her favorite band member got a tattoo.

Mom, Chris and I are at some fancy restaurant, Chris is pretty funny by what I've seen."

"So you and this Jack guy are dating?" Chris asks raising and eyebrow

"Not officially," I say sheepishly

"So you're friends that kiss?" He asks

"Yes." I laugh

"That's your mother and I," He smirks at my mom

"Chris!" She scolds

We finish our food and head off, Chris said he's going to drop me off and take my mom out somewhere. Wink.

Jack suddenly burst through the door and I literally jumped three feet in the air and I dropped my Pepsi.

Jack's hands grabbed the back of my neck forcing our lips together, I melt into his touch tangling my fingers in his hair.

Jack pulls away his breathing is wild, "Winter," He breathes "You ignite fire in my bones that have been engulfed in ice for so long."

I press my lips upon his knowing my actions will speak louder than words, I feel these tingles at the tips of my toes and my knees-buckling and my heartbeat quicken.

When we pull away my lungs are burning but in the best way possible, Jack pulls me closer until our bodies completely fade into each other.

Sometimes people love each other so much no one can tell where one begins and the other ends.

I believe that I love Jack but I don't think I could ever admit that out loud, maybe there is some wild one in billion chance that Jack loves me back but I doubt he could love me half as much as I love him.

"I'm going to be your first and your very last kiss," Jack starts as his nose brushes lightly against my temple "These lips are mine." He presses his thumb to my lips

Jack's nose grazed my shoulder leaving a trail of fire and ice, my stomach was doing one million flips per second.

"Winter," Jack starts kissing the crook of my neck "You're driving me insane." Jack says his voice horse

"Yo-you're the one," I say breathy "Who is showing me the definition of insanity."

Jack places his lips upon mine making butterflies infest my stomach, my skin ignite, and my heart fly.

A:/N
I want to give a special thanks to Audrey Emmett she wrote the beautiful poem "You ignite fire in my bones that have been engulfed in ice for so long."
her Instagram is @thewordsinmymind
-
Also a big thanks to Victoria Chabaud who wrote the poem
"I want you to undress my mind.
Find what makes me tick but
just barely press the button.

I want you to touch my soul.
Feel the bumps of scars not forgotten, and the smoothness of my passions.

I want you to kiss my existence.
Because you must find me before you can have me."

They are both so talented I highly recommend you check both of them out.