And it almost feels real. Almost.

"You read the black and white words on the page so clearly but if only you could read in between the blurred lines and find the hidden meaning."

"Our parents would never accept us. Mine...they hate your family, and they would never allow me to love another gender at that...oh Julio, can't you understand. Fate is so twisted and sometimes we must bend ourselves to force us to fit that shape."

Taehyung steps to the side, eyes drifting to a random spot in the distance, making it believable about how numb “romeo” felt.

"I beg of you, step outside into the night one last time, so I can taste your skin on my tongue, pour your life into my fingers and let it slip through like grains of sand, or liquid gold. Step outside my darling, so I can show you how much I love you,"

Taehyung steps off of the stage, and the lights dim. The stage goes dark. Everyone knows what's going to happen next and yet, after countless rehearsals this scene stills makes every single club member gasp and whisper.

The lights flash on.

Jungkook is now laying on a bed, body beautifully strewn on the white silk sheets, a lace gown wrapped around his body.

Taehyung enters, and eyes Jungkook laying on the bed, "oh Julio, how I desire to have your legs on my waist, but I must not drip into my temptations because consequences will await us. Please understand," he whispers, sitting down next to Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes flutter open, "Romeo, is that you? I'm probably dreaming because you will never come to me in real life. I feel you and yet you're merely just a gust of wind."

The blonde boy sits up, the gown falling off of his shoulders, exposing his neck to Taehyung. Taehyung gasps, fingers itching to reach up and feel the milky pale skin of Jungkook's collarbones.

"Kiss me," Jungkook whispers, but loud enough for everyone to hear. Taehyung hesitates. Were they even acting anymore?

Taehyung leans in, capturing Jungkook in a gentle kiss, and Jungkook kisses back with the same force. Everyone gasps, they're never going to get used to the sight of Taehyung and Jungkook kissing right in front of them.

And just like that, they're the only two people in the room, with the bright light shining down on them, Jungkook in an almost transparent gown, small shorts and Taehyung in a suit.

Dress rehearsal number one.

Jungkook's fingers find their way into Taehyung's mint locks, pulling the boy down with him on the bed, Taehyung situates himself in between Jungkook's knees, using his large hands to hold down Jungkook's already buckling hips.

...and scene.

Jin uncomfortably coughs, clearing his throat a second later. He wasn't trying to watch a live porn show, especially if those two people are his good friends. Other club members divert their eyes, and try to distract themselves with learning lines or fixing props that don't need to be fixed.

"Are you going to go and stop them?" Yoongi says, shivering in disgust when he heard Jungkook moan loudly. Jimin reaches Yoongi's side, looking at Taehyung who was gripping Jungkook's now exposed hip, "well damn, Jungkook definitely gets his back broke," he says looking at Yoongi, before glancing once more at Taehyung and Jungkook.

Hoseok stands up, "alright, before someone whips a shlong out, we gotta stop that," he says, bracing himself as he walks onto the stage, "Taehyung, boo bear, let's get you away from Jungkook now," he says, pulling Taehyung away from Jungkook.

Taehyung groans, Hoseok's hand on his shoulder pulling him back into reality.

Jungkook blushes when he sees his friends staring at him with wide eyes. Jin grunts in frustration, "every single time we rehearse this scene you guys go crazy. It's just supposed to be a peck, not a baby making session."

Taehyung smirks, opening his mouth to say something that would most likely be cocky and egotistical, but he's cut short when Jungkook gives him a glare, hinting at him to shut his mouth before Jin goes crazy.

Jin just shakes his head and goes off to Namjoon, talking about dimming the lights even more to make it more sensual. Taehyung turns to Jungkook when everyone goes off to do their own thing.

He smiles cheekily, holding Jungkook's waist, bringing the smaller boy in closer. Jungkook sighs, placing his hands on Taehyung's chest, "Taehyung, we have to stop going overboard when we're rehearsing." Taehyung only shrugs in reply, "it's hard to control myself around you baby. If they just wanted a peck then they should've dressed you in something less...revealing."

Jungkook rolls his eyes, untangling himself from Taehyung's arms, "be careful there, or people might find out you actually enjoy kissing me," he teases, before sauntering away, hips swaying. Taehyung watches Jungkook leave with a small smile, shaking his head a little. He was pretty sure everyone already knew.

The blonde boy pulls on his t-shirt, fixing himself before stepping out of the bathroom, holding the lace gown in his arms tightly. "Oh hey Jin and Jimin," Jungkook smiles when he sees his two friends in the hallway. They both smile at him, "Jungkook, can we talk?" Jimin says.

Jungkook nods, and follows Jin and Jimin into an empty classroom, they all sit down at a table.

"It's clear that you and Taehyung are something, and Jungkook, we all love you. But you got to remember that Taehyung is..well I don't know if he used to be, or still is, straight," Jin starts off slowly. Jungkook immediately takes in a deep, short breath at Jin's words.

Jimin agrees, "yeah I mean we all care about you. You guys just sort of...well one day you hated each other and the next you just...keep kissing," he adds awkwardly. Jungkook doesn't say anything, not trying to fight against them.

Oh come on, they did sound right as hell.

"I mean, you guys haven't really confirmed to anyone about what you guys are. Jungkook, you turn down every boy that makes a move to you and Taehyung doesn't sleep around anymore. I get if you want to keep this private but at least let me know if you know where you stand with him," Jin says, reaching out to hold Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook sighs, they were right. He didn't know where he stood with Taehyung anymore, but what if asking ruins it all. Taehyung was on a journey of discovering himself.

"I don't know," Jungkook says after a while in a timid and quiet voice.

Jimin sighs, "well Jungkook, I think you should speak to Taehyung about this. Relations of this sort always turn out be more toxic than you think. The more you fall for him the more toxic it's going to get. And none of us want to see the both of you spiral into anything of the sorts," he advises, looking at Jungkook deeply.

Jungkook knows what to do, he knows that his friends are right. And yet there's nothing that he can do to try and deny it.

When Jimin sees Jungkook's worried expression, he sighs, "I think the worst thing is not knowing where you stand Jungkook. And we just want to see you happy Jungkook, the worst that can happen is Taehyung not feeling the same way but then at least you know that you can move on. Jungkook, we...want you to be happy."

Jungkook nods, "thanks guys," he says, the only two words he says to his friends. He silently gets up, walking out of the room, not missing the concerned looks Jimin and Jin give each other. The blonde boy sniffles a little, he doesn't even know why he's emotional. But he knows, that sometimes...just sometimes you had to crash back into reality.

Please Taehyung, love me like I love you.

---

my phone broke so I was concerned that I couldn't update but yayyyy update.
I updated because I felt bad that I'm taking yet another break, so here's a little present!
Go read downpour on my profile if you haven't already!
Vote and comment!