Chapter 3: S.A.M. with the Ninjas in Disguise

Start from the beginning

"Oh! I know who she is!" Niall exclaimed giddily, while Skylar facepalmed herself before laughing at the boy and his artificial blondeness.

"Oh, you kill me!" Skylar stated, clutching her sides as she laughed at Niall's confusion.

"I killed yeh? T'en how are yeh still 'ere?!" Niall asked, alarmed, and confused about Skylar's claim.

This only caused Skylar to laugh harder at the boy. "Oh, my--I-I--sh-shouldn't explain things to you, blondie."

"Meaniepoop."

***

"Wait, wait, give me the slingshot," Skylar whisper-commanded, holding out her hand.

"'ere yeh go!" Said Niall, handing Skylar the slingshot. "So, why are we 'ere?"

"Shhh!" Skylar shushed Niall.

"Sorry!"

"We're being ninjas right now, so we have to be ninja-like!"

"Are we doing anot'er mission?"

"Yes!"

"Yeah buddy!" Niall whisper-shouted, fistpumping the air.

"Shhhhhh! Niall!" Skylar reprimanded Niall angrily.

"Sorry, lass."

"Alright, gumball," Skylar commanded, holding out her hand once more.

"Who are we even spyin' on, anyways?"

"Sydney."

"Sydney?"

"My friend. And her boyfriend."

"Ohh!"

The two were hiding out behind some potted plants outside of a local restaurant, where Sydney and her boyfriend Trey, seemed to be dining out at. Skylar never liked Trey, since he had a bad reputation, but Sydney was too infatuated with him to ever think for herself, or listen to what others had to say about him. And since Skylar couldn't intervene in their relationship herself, she let her pranks intervene, making it her job to always have her slingshot, or some kind of pranking device with her, just in case she had heard or seen a Trey sighting.

"Wait, what are we do--"

Skylar clamped her hand over Niall's mouth, and shot him a glare, sucessfully shutting him up. Holding her index finger up to her lips to signal him to be silent, Skylar took her other hand off of his mouth, and peered out from the opening of the two plants they were both hiding behind. All of a sudden, Skylar ducked, dropping to the floor, while Niall, who didn't get the clue like she had hoped he would, looked at her with a perplexed expression.

"Duck! Duck!" Skylar hissed in a hushed whisper.

"What? I don' see a duck--"

Extending her arm, Skylar grasped a fistful of Niall's t-shirt, resulting in her yanking him downwards, successfully causing him hit the deck as well. She glared at him, holding a finger up to her lips again, before averting her gaze to the shadows that were less than a foot away from where they were laying. Niall, who finally got the clue, made an 'o' shape with his mouth, while Skylar shook her head at him and facepalmed herself once again.

Luckily, before anything disastrous could happen from Niall's oafishness, Sydney and Trey walked away from the plants, causing Skylar to heave a sigh of relief, and Niall to stare in confusion once again. Reaching her arm backwards, Skylar waited for Niall to hand her the gumball he found earlier. Getting the hint, Niall gave her the gumball. Placing the gumball in the slingshot, Skylar adjusted the aim of it until it was accurate enough to hit Trey. Saying that Skylar disliked Trey was an understatement.