Mine was working, and never talking about it, only the bare minimum. I had never had anyone to talk about it with and then Nolan came along and wanted to know my every thought.

I cried myself to sleep last night, feeling the emptiness of Nolan waving over me.

There was knocks on the door of the bedroom and I quickly got up, wiping away the tears on my cheek.

"Nolan, I'm-", I began to say, but I quickly redacted my statement once I saw who it wasn't.

"Hey, how was your trip?", Alison asked me with Melody downstairs, taking off her shoes.

I quickly brushed down my hair with my fingers and I couldn't admit that Nolan and I were having issues and so I pretended like everything was okay.

"It was great, we had the time of our lives", I said to her, remembering the same words I spoke in the hospital.

"Where is Nolan?", she asked, looking around the room.

"Oh he went to work early", I brushed it off and she made her way downstairs.

"How was the weekend, Mel?", I asked her as she ran and hugged me, squeezing me.

"It was great and it was so fun", she said hugging Alison, she grabbed her keys and gave me a kiss.

"We cancelled Sunday Brunch and pushed it to early dinner, if you're not busy", she asked me and I felt the color drain from my face, Nolan would be there.

"I'll think about it I may want to go to sleep early tonight I'm starting my new job tomorrow, but uh Nolan will probably be there", I told her and she waved goodbye and left through the elevator.

"You okay?", I asked Mel and she nodded her head.

"I don't know I guess I'm happy here, I feel like a family, I just don't want anything to ruin us", she hugged me happily and I hugged her back. I couldn't tell her that Nolan and I were fighting or whatever it was.

"Yeah, here you go finish up homework and I think Avery wanted our help with her wedding", I told her and she went to her room and began working on it.

"Hey hun, how was your trip?", she asked through the phone and I knew she was someone I couldn't lie too.

"I was wondering if Mel and I could stay the night, to help with the wedding and everything", I told her and she picked up something was wrong through my voice.

"Is everything okay?", she asked and I knew this was my point.

"No, but I just need a friend right now", I told her and she agreed that I should come over.

I went and quickly told Mel to pack for a fun, getaway and I grabbed my suitcase with my clothes and heels. I packed most everything I needed and slipped his shirt on his side of the bed in my bag.

"You ready to go?", I asked her and she smiled and as I lifted my bag, I felt the sharp pain reminding me of my loss.

"Here let me get that, are you okay?", she asked me as we made our way down the garage.

"Just cramping", I whispered and she nodded her head. We made our way to the car as she stared at me until I looked in her eyes.