20•|FEMI AND MUMMY |

/CHAPTER TWENTY/

~Demons are from within
And they feed on your guilt
Till you're dead~
TOLA AISH 🌺

(Warning ❗: this chapter contains a little gory part; so I already gave head's up 💗 also this chapter might be really confusing 😁)

(Song: faded by Alan walker, put it on replay🤗🤗)

(PS; please vote and comment 🥺🥺 and I might not be updating until after Wednesday. Thanks for understanding 🤗🌺🌺)

~CHASE~

“Chase, someone slapped pink.”

“What?” I asked confused.

“Someone slapped Pink!”

She said. I didn't know how to take the matter, all I knew at that moment was someone had slapped my baby sister. I felt somehow on the inside, my body temperature was rising, my head was getting hot, hot, and hot, I felt a familiar anger brewing on my inside, but I knew I couldn't walk in with that magnitude of anger. So I bent down by the pool side and poured water on my head and it worked because I was calm.

I didn't even know when I started walking into the house, all I knew was that I found myself inside the house. The bubbly music had stopped playing, no one was dancing, they were all focused on Nola who was in an heated argument with some other guys, but that wasn't my concern. I just wanted to look for pink, and I saw her.

Pink was actually crying while Jona and some other people tried consoling her.

I walked over to pink as she cried, contemplating on what I should do at that moment, because if I should had channeled all the anger I felt on the person who slapped her, it might had ended in a way that I wouldn't like. Pink noticed me and before I could say,

“pi. . .” nk. . . she engulfed me in a hug still sobbing.

“Who slapped her?” I asked no one in particular.

“That boy,” A girl answered pointing to the guy arguing with Nola. “He slapped Pink just because she said she wasn't dancing with him but don't worry Sha, Nola is going to send him away.”

I smiled and told pink to release me which she did. I went over to the place where the guy was engaged in an heated argument with Nola. I decided to use the opportunity to observe him, he was tall, about my height but his body build was something else, while I was thin, he was the opposite with muscles and biceps popping out in the right places. His whole look was intimidating to mine, but truth was, I never felt intimidated. I looked down to his hand and damnit! they were huge. And I knew no matter how strong someone was, if that hand should touch someone the mark would be present.

“Why did you slap pink?” I asked him, my voice coming out harshly though I tried to tone it down, and he brought his gaze to me, eyeing me. “Why did you slap my sis?” I asked him again, not caring about how high the tone of my voice was.

“Chill chase, I'll handle it,” Nola faced me and said to me, then turned back to the guy, “You should leave now,” The guy didn't reply him as he was just smiling which annoyed me.

“Why did you slap pink?” I asked again.

He looked at me and cackled, “Na your sister be that?” he asked in a condemning tone which I didn't like one bit, still I tried controlling myself not to throw the first punch. That made me to start snapping my fingers together to prevent that. “See I just wanted to dance with her and she was forming big girl, like we don't know girls like them, are they not the ones that sell their bodies for. . .”