"don't tell me you actually bought this expensive ass car?" she asked him as he helped her inside.

"yes, yes i did but i been had it; it was wit all my other cars and shit." he told her.

"i'm not even boutta ask." troy said shaking her head before looking up at the gorgeous interior.

on the roof of the car were crystals that lit up as if they were lights and they bounced with the shine of the moonlight.

the whole ride to the dinner hall troy had no idea where she was going, but half way there she had to put a blindfold over her face so she wouldn't recognize the place if she had ever been there before.

when wiz pulled up everybody had arrived along with and the valet's of the evening had helped the ladies from their seats and got the keys from the men driving.

aside from troy's friends like twins and whitley, her co workers were there along with sam and her grandma, miss gina. wiz had invited anybody he could think of that troy either had the best association with or just liked in general.

"take the blind fold off and just step out the car," wiz told her as he held his hand waiting for her.

troy did as told and removed the blindfold from her eyes, she stepped out of the car and grabbed ahold to wiz's hand.

as everyone seen her they all screamed happy birthday which made the girl beam of happiness which swelled in her heart.

"happy birthday sissy!" sam smiled as she hugged her sisters side.

"happy eighteenth troy," miss. gina said as troy stepped into her arms.

"thank ya'll, i love you." troy said as she wiped the tears from her eyes trying not to ruin her makeup.

everybody made their way inside with wiz and troy in the lead, they were led to the dining hall by one of the party planners and another greeted them at the door.

they all sat down at these huge long tables that formed a rectangle, the table cloth was white and everything had accents of gold while the chairs were gold with white seats.

everyone had their seats pulled out for them and the chef stood in the middle of the rectangle that held the hibachi stove which was their main course of the evening.

"how is everybody tonight, i'm your chef, tony." he spoke as he gained everybody's attention.

"let's first start off by recognizing our lady of the hour, miss troy if you would." he gestured for her to stand which she did.

"happy birthday beautiful and this night is dedicated all to you, i hope me and my team can make it your best yet." he told her and placed his right arm over his torso and bowed.

troy giggled and gave him a small curtsey before speaking, "thank you and i'm pretty sure you've got my attention as of right now."

"lovely!" he exclaimed with a smile as she sat back down.

"let's begin then shall we," with a look of mischievous and satisfaction.
- - -

"this is really nice, thank you." troy said to wiz.

"it's yo birthday you should've known i was gone step." he told her.