troy relaxed in the chair and over the next hour or so she had gotten her toenails colored pink and her finger nails the same color which would contrast from her birthday outfit.

when the girl left out she made sure to leave mai a generous tip and headed back home, but on her way back she made a pit stop to chick-fil-a so she could grab her and sam something to eat.

she grabbed her phone as she came to a stop behind a few cars in line and called sam.

"yes?" sam answered.

"whatchu want from chick fil a?" troy asked her.

"ummm a number one, no pickles, add american cheese with a medium fry and medium sweet tea please. oh! and chick fil a sauce." sam relayed her order.

"okay just chick fil a sauce? cause i'm not sharin mines." troy told sam who nodded over the facetime call.

"yeah yeah, but just chick fil a sauce." sam said.

"okay see you inna minute." they ended the call and an employee came up to troy's window and took her order.

she waited for a few minutes and got her food, the drive home was a short distance no longer than five minutes.

she checked around the parking to see if wiz's car was there but it wasn't so she walked to her apartment and kicked the door a little so sam could open which she did.

"girl i thought you was the police or somethin," sam said and shut the door behind her sister.

"not in this lifetime sweetheart, hmm." troy said and gave sam her bag and drink.

"thank youuu." sam grinned and took her food to the bar so she could sit down.

troy stood on the opposite side and ate her food.

"sooo whatchu wearing today?" sam asked troy who shrugged.

"i got an idea, but i don't know if imma like it." she said.

"well if you picked it out obviously you like it." sam said before taking a bite from her sandwich.

"yeah i guess."
- - -

"you ready?" wiz asked troy as he walked into her room.

"almost." she told him and slipped into her heels before standing up straight.

"okay, i'm ready." she laughed to herself.

"lookin thicker than a bowl a oatmeal, i'm prouda myself." wiz joked and nodded to himself.

"proud of yourself? baby this dumb truck been here don't fool yourself," troy told him and patted his shoulder as they walked out the room.

"i don't recall." wiz said.

"let me be great okay?" troy laughed as they walked outside.

"where your car?" she asked looking for the hellcat.

"we takin this one." wiz unlocked the doors to a all black rolls royce phantom.