"just don't feel like it." she shrugged as if he could see her.

"backwards as hell." he mumbled.

"well you do my hair then." troy said.

"you lost me." he said and she nodded to herself.

"thought so." she said.

"get off my phone." he said and hung up, troy mugged the phone and he called back a few seconds later.

"i love you." he told her which made a smile appear on her face.

"i love you too, see you later."
- - -

"okay you ready ta see?" cree, troy's stylist asked her.

"not really cause i'm scared." she said which made him laugh before turning her around so she could see herself in the mirror.

she arched her eyebrow and feathered with the front a bit.

"i'm takin this as a you like it?" cree said kinda of skeptical.

"i love it, thank you so much cree." troy beamed and hugged him.

"you welcome girl and i told you it'd look good on you." he smirked and took the beauty cape from around her neck which allowed her to stand up and see her hair fully.

"i'm really feelin this for real," troy said while running her hands through her hair.

"looks like i did my job then." cree shrugged in satisfaction.

"yes you did, how much i owe you?" troy asked him while going to her purse.

"birthday special so just one fifty," he told her and troy opted for it and gave him a extra three hundred, wiz gave her a lot of money and she had no real use for it so most of it was gonna go sit in her bank account anyways.

"don't say nothin just take the money." troy said before he could protest.

"who said i was gone say somethin?" he slipped the money in his shirt and patted it as if he had chest room for it fit under.

"you play too much but i'll see you soon," troy laughed and hugged him one last time before leaving out and heading to mai's salon so she could get her nails and feet done.
- - -

"happy birthday troy!" mai exclaimed and threw her arms around the girl.

"thank you mai." troy laughed and hugged her back.

"you didn't think i forgot did you? you been a loyal customer since i first started, i always remember." she smiled and guided troy to the pedicure chair where she already had the water waiting and ready for her.

"thanks mai," troy said with a smile.

"you my girl, no problem." the vietnamese woman said before having troy sit down so she could get started on her pedicure.

troy rolled up her sweats a bit and sat down in the chair dipping her feet into the basin which was full of heated water and whatever else mai used which made troy's feet really soft and smooth.