𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

it was almost one in the afternoon when troy and wiz had made it back to her place and she was still tired due to her staying up late last night doing walk ins since today was valentines day.

troy had fallen back asleep and wiz left to make sure everything at the dining hall was good to go since he had fired the last group of people because they couldn't get anything right and he refused for troy's birthday to have any imperfections.

wiz made it to the dining hall within thirty minutes and when he walked inside had seen that these party planners had done a better job than he the last so he was satisfied.

"afternoon mr. king, is this fit to your liking?" one of the ladies asked coming up to wiz who was looking around.

"yeah it looks good, could y'all do a lil ballon thing around the door?" he asked her.

"of course, we'll be on right away. anything else?" she asked.

"nah everything looks good," he nodded.

"okay then see you later." she walked off and wiz decided to leave since everything was going good and he needed to get troy's other present which was all the way in augusta so he was in for a bit of a drive.
- - -

while wiz started his drive to augusta, troy had woken up at around two and stayed in until three before getting up and going to get herself together for her hair and nail appointment.

"troy can i eat these?" sam asked poking her head inside the girl's room and held up a box of fruit snacks.

"go ahead and put some clothes on while you at it unless you wanna stay here by yourself." troy told her.

"i'll house sit." sam shrugged and headed back to her room.

troy went to the bathroom so she could clean her face and brush her teeth. when she was finished in the bathroom she put on a graphic tee, a pair of sweats, and slid her sock covered feet into slides.

she pulled her natural hair back in a ponytail and applied her moisturizer to her face and some chapstick to hydrate her lips before putting lip gloss over it for some shine.

she grabbed a light jacket just to carry and went to grab her cross body from the dresser but was met with stacks of cash that spread across it.

she grabbed her phone from the bed and called wiz who answered on the second ring.

"yes troy, how can i help you?" he asked while code switching his voice.

"why you leave all this money like imma spend it for real?" she asked him.

"better do some wit it cause ion do refunds." he told her.

"mhm thank you, but where you at?" she asked while leaving out the house.

"top secret mission, where you at?" he joked and asked her.

"goin ta my hair appointment." she said getting into her car.

"how you a stylist and don't wanna fix yo own head?" he asked her.