"Do you really think Ron's parents would be ok with that?" I asked

"Are you kidding? Ms. Weasly owls me and asks all the time "hows y/n?" "are you and ron every gonna bring y/n to the Burrow?" "tell me hows y/n doing"

I laughed "She sounds lovely"

"Yeah shes like the mother I never had" He said as he turned back to the window. I then realized I had been complaing about my father, when Harry doesnt even have one.

"Oh Im sorry Harry, I shouldn't complain about my father to you"

"Why, because I don't have one?"

I slowly nodded.

We looked at each other and broke into laughter. 

The first time I managed up the courage to flirt.

I woke up before everyone and climbed out of bed to go get dressed. I did my hair, put on some light mascara. I walked down the steps to the common room and Harry was there, still in his pajamas.

"Goodmorning."

He turned around in surpise. "Oh I didn't know anyone was up yet, hi." He said groggily. I laughed lightly. "You have a cute morning voice." I said as I walked out of the portrit hole.

I walked down the hall but stopped in my tracks when I realized what I just did. I openly flirted with the boy I've liked for a year. Not that I'm complaining.

Our first kiss.

"This. The whole ignoring thing, I know you think you're protecting us but you don't need to. We can handle ourselves. We really miss you. I miss you." He said as he slowly moved closer.

"I know. I miss you all too, but trust me you're better off."

"We aren't. y/n you don't understand. We don't care about the 'consequences'. Its a risk, thats all it is."

Though he was saying 'we' it felt as if it was more of an 'I'. I looked down and stayed silent, not knowing what to say.

He came up to me and grabbed my hands.

"Please y/n."

I looked up at him. Our faces were only inches apart, just as they were that night in the astronomy tower.

Our eyes found each others and I felt as if I couldn't look away.

I'm not going to be scared of my father anymore. I'm not going to wish for things when I could so easily make them happen. I'm not going to go to bed anymore wondering what could've been.

I closed the space between us. He quickly kissed back as his hands found my waist.

Sparks. It felt like we were the only two people in the world. I pulled away after a moment of pure bliss and looked up at a now smiling Harry. 

"You're brilliant." He said with the biggest grin forming across his face.

Our first I love you.

We were full on yelling now. It was a good thing there was no one else in the corridor.

"I'm fine! It's none of your bloody buisness anyway!" I snapped at him.

"If you are willing to let her torture you, it is my business!"

"Why do you even care!?"

"Because I love you and I'm not going to sit here and let you do this to yourself!"

We both immediatley froze at his words.