"Harry? I can see you in this." I said, though it sounded more like a question.

Harry walked over and held up his mirror peice to the larger one. It fit right in.

"You bloody fools." The old man insulted as he walked down the stairs. "What were you thinking coming here? Have you and idea how dangerous it is?"

"You're Aberforth. Dumbledore's brother. It's you who I've been seeing in here. You're the one who sent Dobby." Harry said in realization.

"Where have you left him?" Aberforth asked as he walked over to a cabinet and began to pull mugs out of it.

"He's dead."

"Sorry to hear it. I liked that elf."

"Who gave that to you?" Harry demanded as he pointed at the mirror.

"Mundungus Fletcher, about a year ago."

"Dung had no right selling that to you. It belonged to-"

"Sirius. Albus told me. He also told me you'd likely be hacked off if you ever found out I had it, but ask yourself, where would you be if I didn't."

Aberforth set the tray of mugs down on a table in front of us. Each had been filled to the brim with Butterbeer, a drink I had missed greatly.

Ron and I pushed each other out of the way to get to it first.

"Do you hear from the others much?" Hermione asked after taking a long sip. "From the order?"

"The order's finished. You-know-who's won. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves."

"He hasn't. Not yet." I defended.

Aberforth scoffed and opened his mouth to say something before Harry cut him off. "We need to get into Hogwarts, tonight. Dumbledore gave us a job to do."

"Did he now? Nice job? Easy?" He asked, sarcasm lacing his every word.

"We've been hunting horcruxes. And we think the last one's inside the castle, but we'll need your help getting in."

"That's not a job my brother's given you. It's a suicide mission. Do yourself a favor boy, go home. Live a little longer."

"Dumbledore trusted me to see this through."

"What makes you think you can trust him? What makes you think you can beleive anything my brother told you? In all the time you knew him, did he ever mention my name? Did he ever mention her?"

Aberforth pointed to the girl in the portrait I had observed earlier.

"Why should he-" Harry started.

"Keep secrets? You tell me."

"I trusted him."

"That's a boy's answer. A boy who goes chasing horcruxes on the word of a man who didn't even tell him where to start! You're lying! Not just to me, that doesn't matter. To yourself as well. That's what a fool does. You don't strike me as a fool, Harry Potter. So I'll asl you again. There must be a reason."

Harry waited a moment before replying to the old man's banter. "I'm not intrested in what happened between you and your brother. I don't care that you've given up."

Aberforth looked suprised by his words and somewhat offended.

"I trusted the man I knew. And we need to get into the castle tonight." Harry finished.

Aberforth turned to the girl in the portrait.

"You know what to do." He said gravely.

The girl nodded before walking off, somewhere else in the portrait.