Questions and Unwanted Answers

Start from the beginning

"See ya, kiddo." He waved before disapparating.

I smiled down at the picture in my hand. Despite yesterday's horrific events, it gave me hope. Hope that this will all soon be over and I'll be at Grimmauld Place with y/n, James, and Ascella. 

I walked back into the room and was suprised to see y/n was up.

"Goodmorning." She greeted through a tired yawn. 

"You should go back to sleep. You need rest." I said as I sat down on the bed beside her.

"I did rest. Resting is boring."

"You're stubborn."

"And you love me." 

"That, I do." I grinned before kissing her cheek. "Guess who stopped by. Moony."

"Really? Is he still here?" She asked as she looked towards the doorway.

"Just left."

She hit my arm and climbed off the bed to go look in the doorway to see if he was just standing behind it. "He was here and you didn't wake me?" 

"I'm sorry, I am, but look." I rasied the small picture Moony had given me of Teddy.

"Cute baby. Why are you showing me this?"

"That is our godson, Teddy."

"Godson!? I'm a godmother!?" She exclaimed happily as she took the photo from me. She then looked back up at me quizzically. "Wait, who's baby is this?"

"Moony and Tonks."

"Moony and Tonks had a baby!?" She exclaimed, once again before lowering her voice. "Oh, ew, Moony and Tonks....did...you know." 

"Now, imagine how they'd feel if we they knew we did 'you know'? It's perfectly natrual."

"It's weird to think about." She looked back down at the picture and smiled. "Look at him. Tonk's eyes, Moony's nose."

"Our godson."

~

y/n pov

"It's beautiful here." Luna said as she admired over some wind chimes blowing in the wind.

And Luna was right. I didn't have much time to look over the house yesterday when we arrived. Now, seeing it in broad daylight, it's absoloutely gorgeous.

"It was our aunt's. We used to come here as kids. The order uses it now as a safe house." Bill explained. "What's left of us at least."

Luna looked back to the wind chimes.

"Muggle think these keep evil away, but they're wrong."

"Do they?" I asked, to which she nodded. "I will never understand muggles."

I need to talk to the goblin." Harry stated as he came into view of the kitchen.

"Goodmorning to you too."

~

I hoisted myself up to sit on the dresser in the goblin's room. We all stared at him in silence for a few moments before Harry spoke up.

"H-how are you?" He asked.

"Alive."

"You probably don't rember-" Harry started before he was cut off.

"That I showed you to your vault the first time you came to Gringotts? Even amongst goblins you're famous, Harry. You buried the elf."

"Yes."