The Morning After

Start from the beginning

"Look Maverick I didn't know you, you didn't know I existed so who I was bedding 2 months ago is quite literally none of your concern. It also does not equate to you fuckin Skylar and Mariah while we were actively trying to date each other. I told you to let it go cause I didn't give a shit! Now we're arguing and fighting over bullshit that neither of us can change. So please just fuckin stop!" I snap at him.

"It does matter cause if he's ya first and only there's feelings and shit there, but I'ma dead it for now. But trust we gone talk about it."
"No we're not." I fold my arms and just look out the window as the beautiful bridges and lights of the illuminated city come into view. He pulls into a spot someone just left, right in front of my house by Wet-Wet.

"Mama, I'm extremely so-"
"Just come inside. I'm not sitting in the car and talking or arguing anymore. I need to go wrap my hand up. We're going inside getting in bed and going to sleep. If you can't be good with that then you can go home." I place my hand on the handle before turning to search his face for an answer.
"Seriously? You want me to spend the night?"
"Only if you can agree to what I just told you."

I know it may seem hella stupid to someone else, but I really do like Maverick. Also I really can't be too mad at him, I'm hiding the fact that I have a whole son from him. As well as the fact that I've slept with my best friend that is raising my hidden son with me. Meaning if  Mav and I work out he'll always be around Kyst, whereas after graduation I don't ever have to worry about birds ass Skylar.

"Yeah mami, I can do that."

We go inside and I get in the shower. I wash all the blood and bullshit off my hands and body in an effort to erase the part of tonight that threatened to ruin my perfect first date with Maverick. I come out in my velour tank and short set.

He's nowhere to be found in my room, I head down to the kitchen where I find him and damn near have a small heart attack

He's nowhere to be found in my room, I head down to the kitchen where I find him and damn near have a small heart attack. He's standing by the fridge completely shirtless. His gray sweats hanging dangerously low on his hips. His chestnut brown curls haphazardly tossed all over his head, drinking something. I just stare at him, greedily drinking in every part of his perfectly sculpted body. Football has done his body all types of wonderful.

 Football has done his body all types of wonderful