Chapter 32-

Blaire's Point of View :

I woke up with hands running my hair. My eyes opened and noticed that I was laid on a muscular chest- to be specific Joshes Chest-

"Hi bubba, how are you." Josh spoke in his raspy morning voice and I think I have had problem down there. ( if you know what I mean 😏)

"I'm good bubs, what are we doing today?"
I replied with a cheery voice.

"Well, nothing much but we have to go food shopping as we have no food and that's pretty much it!" He cuddled into my neck.

"Ok,well I got get changed." I tried to get up but josh just pulled me back into him.

"No, love stay here please!" He exclaimed while pulling me closer into him." No joshy, I got get changed, if I get changed you can have 10 free kisses.

And I kid you not as soon as I said that, he immediately let me go and got up.

"Ok, now give me kisses."
" I didn't tell you when."

And with that I left him shocked while walking to my room to get dresses.

-//—//—/—-

Chase Hudson's (lil huddy) POV:

(Bet you didn't expect this, did ya)

Ohh shit, I may of just done a bad thing. I may of just kissed Nessa Barrett. I know what you're gonna say, what about Charli?

I did like her at one point but ever since I first talked to Blaire, I just feel like we had a connection and I just can't get her out of my head but of course,
Josh had to steal her away from me.

It's just nessa in that moment looked so much like Blaire and I kissed her hoping it was Blaire but it wasn't so I pulled away and walked out of the room going to Charli's house.

I hope this doesn't cause drama, i dont need it right now

Back to Blaire POV:

Me and josh had finally finished shopping and doing some errands and it was around 9 pm and I was wearing this:

"Hey Josh, what are you doing."

For context: josh was sat there on his phone with a emotionless expression.

"Umm, well blaire."

He took my hands into his own and sighed.

"There's been some drama but luckily it ain't public at least not yet . . . so basically earlier today,  Chase kissed Nessa but he was talking to charli and  I guess they were exclusive but now it's in shambles and charli is angry."

I was in shock. Charli doesn't deserve this at all. I guess chase is a douche bag .

" well at least it ain't public."
I stated to josh.

" Yeah but we don't know if it's gonna stay like that."
He replied back while making me straddle him.

"Well yeah but let's hope."

"Princess, you wanna watch Misfits on Netflix."

"Sure, prince.

2 hours later,

We were currently watching our 3rd episode when suddenly I hear the Twitter noise interrupting our cuddling time.  I looked over at josh and we both knew what happened.

The drama had been revealed to the public.

Oh No

"