Chapter 31:

Smutty Chapter!!! P.S. very important a/n at the end plz read it

Joshes Point of view:

I was just chilling around until I got a message...

From Blaire.

I opened it and she sent me this :

Blaire 🥵❤️👅: Hi I miss you bubs.

Joshy 🥰: aww I miss you too bubba. Where are you rn?

Blaire🥵❤️👅: Check outside.

Once I read the message, I ran to the front door and Blaire was stood there with a bag in her hand.

J- bubbbaaaa I missed you

I kissed her and then let her walk in front of me and I slapped her ass.

(It's now around November 11 and joshes birthday is November 13 in this story

Blaire's  point of view:

I left josh in the room while I went and got changed.

It's joshes birthday tomorrow and I wanted to give him a little birthday surprise so I bought myself some new lingerie for him to look at.

Bl- babe, can u please sit down I want to do something.

Josh replied with a simple sure.

OMG. I'm so nervous.

Joshes POV:

I'm so confused as to why Blair's wanted me to sit down but I did.

I heard the door opened and I look at Blaire and omg I have never been turned on more in my entire life.

She was wearing this black set that made her look like a goddess.

The black bra held her huge boobs in place with minimal material and the panties were so sheer.

I could feel my dick grow in my pants.

Blaire had her hair down and no makeup on just the way I liked it.

3rd person pov:

Blaire strode over to josh and sat on his lap. She could feel his huge cock rising to life.

Blaire dropped her head into joshes neck and began placing small pecks all over his neck. She could hear his moans and grunts of pleasure .

She whispered in his ear:

Bl- I think you have too many layers on,daddy

The girl then stood up and within seconds, josh had his shirt and pants off leaving him in his boxers. Josh went to pull his boxers off but the girl stopped him.

Bl- no I want to do that now sit on the edge of the bed.

Josh was loving this side of Blaire. The dominant side ,he missed that but he would let blaire do it for now.

Blaire sat in his lap again and began kissing his lips slowly moving downwards to his jaw, his neck- where she left multiple lovebites- his chest until she reached his abs. Blaire by now was kneeling on the floor in-front of the Richards boy and began taking his boxers off.
But the Richards boy stopped her.

J-Blaire, are u sure you want to do this, you don't have to?

Bl- I want to, trust me.

Blaire loved this side of Josh. The consent king.

Blaire began playing with joshes cock. Teasing it before she placed it into her mouth.

Josh knew he wasn't gonna last long especially when she looked at him threw her eyelashes or when his cock hit the back of her throat.

What pushed Josh to his limit was when blaire began fingering herself with her free hand.

The Richards boy exploded his seed in her mouth.

Blaire swallowed all of his seed down. She never knew that it tasted good.

Josh picked up blaire and threw her onto his bed. He then climbed on top of her and started kissing her neck.

Joshes PoV;

Her moans was like music to my ears knowing that I made her like that.

By now, we had took all our clothes off.

(Thought I'd try a different style of speech]

I move up her and kiss blaire as I slide into her. I hear her moan as I start to move. "OH!D-Daddddyyyyy!"She moans loader."

"Fuck!Blaire !"

I moan into her neck as I thrust into her faster and harder. She moans again as I move her leg higher on my hip. I feel her orgasm getting closer as I move faster inside of her."Josh !" She screams as she cums. I moan as I help her ride out her high. She rolls us over so she is on top. She slowly starts to move.

I grab her hips guiding them to move faster.

When she refuses , I left her up only to hear her whine."All fours! NOW!" I demand. I watch as she does what I say. Slapping her ass as I get behind her.

. "Someone wants to be mean tonight." I say with a hard slap to her beautiful ass. She yelps but turns to look at me bitting her bottom lip. I grab her hips as I thrust back into her, fast and hard. "So tight and so wet for me baby!" I say as I continue to pound into her.Listen to her moan as I bring her close to another orgasm. "That's right baby... Cum for me again." I say getting sloppy with my movements. As if we are one we cum at the same time. Leaving both of us breathless. Once we have catch our breath I pull out of her and help her claim off the bed. "Let shower and go to bed." I say leading her to the bathroom.

SMUT OVER !

After both of us showered and had a round 2,
We layer in bed cuddling and I was listening to her breath.

"You know josh, I always knew in the back of my head that we were gonna be together," my beautiful girlfriend stated whilst looking into my eyes.

"I did too blaire." I replied. And with that we both fell asleep whilst holding each other like it was the last time we were ever gonna hold each other.

Wait is it??

A/N: Quick question: do u like drama on this story or do u like the more Blosh relationship or both. Like do u wanna see the chase/Charli/Nessa drama or anything.

Please lmk as I'm always looking out for your guys opinions. But also do u like this new style of writing of my old one plz lmk.

Ok I'm gonna stop ranting and get back to updating and giving you guys more chaps