22:

(Smut in majority of This Chapter but there will be signs like this: ⚠️to show when it will start so that)

Blaire PoV;
I had just entered the SwayLA mansion with my keys and didn't notice anyone was here which was unusual for the sway house so I just headed up to mine and Joshes shared room to where I found josh sitting there with his AirPods in his ears watching my yt videos so I decided to scare him:

Bl-Boo
J-ahh
He jumped out of his Skin and turned around to find me
J- Baby
He literally jumped on top of me.

J-Princess, you literally scared, where were you?
Bl- sorry baby, I was with Jacob getting late dinner and it's was late by the time we had finished so we decided it would be best for me to stay to his apartment with him and Kaia.
J- ohh
Bl- I'm sorry: is there anyway I can make it up to you?
I said with a seductive look on my face
J- ooo u playing with fire baby girl
He picked me up bridal style and practically ran me up to his room I assume

⚠️Smut⚠️
Josh sat down his bed and pulled me onto his lap so I was straddling him,Josh  moves his hands down to my bum and moves me against him.  I press my lips to his in a kiss that starts out soft and quickly becomes heated and desperate.I gasp lightly into his mouth, feeling his growing bulge rubbing against me.  I can only think about the fact that since I'm wearing a skirt, there are only 3 thin layers of clothes between us.Josh  trails kisses along my jawline, leading down to my neck.  I tilt my head to give him a better angle.  A soft moan escapes my mouth when he sucks at a spot above my collarbone.  I want more.My hand gradually slides down Joshs' silk shirt, feeling his muscles through the thin fabric.  I palm him over his jeans, making him moan into my mouth.  I bring my other hand down and fumble with his belt. Josh pulls away, leaving us both breathless. He takes his belt into his own hands and makes quick work of undoing it and shuffling out of his pants, bringing them down his legs a bit.His erection lies heavy against his stomach. I wrap my hand around the base and move it up and down. My thumb swipes gently across his tip, wet with precum

"Fuck Blaire," he moans through gritted teeth.I continue to stroke him, watching his reactions. His Adam's apple moves up and down as he struggles to hold back a moan. His lips stay slightly parted. I grind down on his thigh, needing some relief. I leave kisses along his jawline, gently nipping at the skin. I give him a dark lovebite on the corner of his jaw, smirking to myself about how impossible it'll be to hide.The only noise in the room is my shallow breathing and his soft moans.

"Ride me," he says in a strangled command.
I moan loudly at his words, grinding my hips down one last time.  I'm so turned on and nervous at the same time.  What if I'm bad at it?  I glance up at him to see that he's already staring at me with fondness and lust in his eyes.  He must sense my apprehension.

"C'mon princess.  Make Daddy proud," he says encouragingly. I bite my lip and nod weakly.  He's leaning against the backboard of his bed  with me straddling him.  He grips the back of my thighs and moves me so he's lined up with my entrance. Josh moves my panties aside and I can feel him starting to push in.   I sink down all the way, both of us letting out loud moans.  I don't move for a moment, still needing to get used to the feeling.

"You're so big," I breathe. Josh chuckles huskily and I glare at him.  I lift myself up, gasping softly as I do, so that only his tip is in me before I sink down again.  I steady myself by keeping my hands on his chest, slowly building a rhythm.  Josh's hands grip my bum, guiding me.I let out a strangled moan as my pace increases. Josh's  head is slightly tipped back and his eyes are fluttered close.  I circle my hips a little and he groans low in his throat.

I let out a strangled moan as my pace increases. .Suddenly I feel the absence of one of Josh's hands and not even a second later it comes crashing down to my bum. My loud moan is mixed with the sound of the spank.

"Fuck baby, that's it. Ride Daddy's c.ock," he moans.

Josh removes my jumper and I'm reminded that we are both fully clothed. It makes me feel silly so I move up hands up under his shirt, bunching it slightly. He gets the hint and slips off his blouse. I tip my head back, letting out a long, high pitched moan.

"You like it when I talk dirty, don't you babygirl?" he says breathily.

I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my face into his shoulder, nodding and letting out a whimper. My pace starts to become uneven because of my shaky legs, so Josh moves me up and down on his length.

"My dirty little slut.  You feel so good around my cock.  So, so good," he rasps in my ear.

I whimper loudly. Josh  holds me up and I rest onto his upper body as he thrusts into me at a fast pace.

"You like the way Daddy fills you up?  Taking me like such a good girl."

I cry out, the feeling in the bottom of my stomach only getting more intense. Josh  moves his hand between my legs and starts rubbing circles against my clit.

"Are you going to be a good little cockslut and cum for me?  Cum for Daddy," he whisper lowly and bites my earlobe.

My whole body tenses and a few seconds later I let go, crying out strangled versions of his name. Josh hits his high with me, stilling inside of me.  I feel his cum fill me as he moans loudly.  My body is shaking and my orgasm seems to last forever.

Before long only our harsh breathing is filling the room.  I pick my head up off his bare chest and look at him with flushed cheeks.

"
30 mins later
Here we were; both naked, resting in each other's embrace after our passionate love making.
J- Princess, I didn't make you feel pressured or anything right.
He said with a hurt emotion.
Bl- no Joshy, now can we go sleep
J- yes we can; night baby girl
Bl- night prince