25

Last time:

Blaires PoV:
And what I saw shocked me..

——

Blaires PoV:
9:30pm

I saw my old friend Timothée Chalamet ( google him if u don't know him)
TM(Tim C)

TM- ohh blaire, it's good to see u.
He embraced me with a tight hug.
Bl- timothée, it's good to see u but what are u doing here??
TM- some of my friends were invited so I decided to come.
Bl- k cool well wanna go inside
TM- let's go
And with that, we walked inside,met some of our friends and started partying.

Vinnie Hacker PoV (bet u didn't see that coming):

10:00pm

I was invited to go to this hype house party so I decided as Larray wanted me too. Josh wanted to come but Bryce said not to as blaire would be there and it was not really a good environment for them to talk with each which I totally agree with.

10:10pm

I was just minding my own business when all of a sudden, I was roped into a game of Beer pong but instead of beer, it was coke.

It was the guys versus the girls as I was up against blaire. Oh No!

Blaire threw the ball and it landed straight in the cup. For gods sake; I chugged the cup and looked at the dare.

VH- it says, "Kiss the girl that u find most attractive in the room."

Everyone ooohed.

Sh!t, I looked around,

Charli, no she's a minor,
Addison isn't my type;
Neither is avani,Dixie,Kelianne(btw congratulations to Kelianne and chase for the engagement),Kourv,Mia and Sienna which only left blaire.

Blaire is so fit like, how can u not.

So I walked around the room looking at my options, walking past all the girls until I got to blaire. I leaned in and kissed her and unsurprisingly, she was an amazing kisser.

After about a minute or so, I pulled back and looked up to where I saw everyone's faces and the only way I could describe their reactions was 😳.

Josh Richards PoV:

11:20 pm.

This sucks.Even being away from blaire is one of the most painful things I have ever felt in my entire life; not being able to hold her , kiss her or simply see her has been so sad. I was just looking through Instagram seeing if anyone had posted anything about blaire when I came across a post by Blake which made my blood burst:

 I was just looking through Instagram seeing if anyone had posted anything about blaire when I came across a post by Blake which made my blood burst:

And here were just some of the comments:

I am actually fuming.Why would Blake post that and Don't even get me started on Vinnie, how could he do that to me, he was one of my boys but he ain't no more!How dare he kiss my girl.All I could see was red.

I saw Bryce,Jaden and Noah come downstairs and run at me

Br-where are u going?
J- the fucking hype house!
NB-no don't, you're only gonna make it worse for yourself.
I scoffed at Noah's comment.
J- I don't care, I'm gonna teach Vinnie a lesson on not to touch MY GIRL.
So you are either coming or not. It's ur choice.
I yelled as I made my way to the car with the keys in hand.

I unlocked the car and saw all three of the boys in the back.

J- u ready?
JH-hella yeah

I zoomed off towards the hype house.

Watch out Vinnie, I'm coming for ya .