[ f o r t y f o u r ]

Start from the beginning

"Yes!" Exclaimed Stiles. "Yes! Good. Progress. Now, all you got to do is tell us where she and Lizzie are."

"Okay," said Meredith and Amelia raised her eyebrows.

"Okay," repeated Stiles.

They both looked at each other a few seconds before Meredith talked again.

"If she tells me."

Amelia stammered confused, but Isaac asked for her. "If she tells you?" He looked towards Amelia before looking back at Meredith. "Can you ask her?"

Meredith smiled a bit. "I already did."

"Perfect!" Exclaimed Amelia. "What did she say?"

"She said... she doesn't want to be found. And that... Lizzie? Doesn't want you to find her."

Amelia exhaled before covering her face with her hands, muffling her scream before looking up again, Stiles and Isaac staring at her.

Amelia looked directly into the woman's eyes, so hard that it felt like she was throwing lasers from them.

"Where... is my... sister... you freaking—"

"Okay!" Yelled Stiles as Isaac lifted Amelia up, getting her away from Meredith. "That went well..."

• • •

"I'm just saying—"

"Amelia, we're not going to torture her," interrupted her Stiles in a whisper.

The three were in the bathroom, discussing what they were gonna do with Amelia.

"I agree with that plan," mumbled Isaac and Amelia and him high-fived before looking at Stiles, who was staring at the two with a 'I can't believe who I'm talking to' expression on his face.

"Well, what about just scare her?" Offered Isaac and Amelia nodded.

"We're not going to psychologically torture her either!" He exclaimed towards the two, and Amelia and Isaac looked like scolded dogs.

"Fine," the two muttered, looking at her again.

"Okay, how about this?" Started Isaac. "You said she hears things, right?" Stiles nodded. "Doesn't mean she's like Lydia? A Banshee?"

The three approached the woman. Stiles kneeling in front of her while Isaac and Amelia stood behind the guy, staring at the girl.

"Okay, just try to focus on the sounds around you," told her Stiles and the woman nodded. "On what you hear. Just focus on the silence.

"Listen to the silence," said Isaac and Amelia looked at him.

"Listen to the silence?" She mouthed.

"Focusing on the silence," kept saying Stiles.

"Listening to the..."

"Okay, will you just please let me handle this, Isaac," snapped Stiles at him. "Please? I just... I have more experience with Banshees."

Amelia scoffed. "Yeah. And mental patients," she whispered, making Stiles turn around to look at her.

"Would you let that go?"

"Never," she told, seriously.

"Let what go?" Questioned Isaac and Stiles pointed his finger towards Amelia, stopping her.

"Do not tell him."

"Isn't anyone going to get that?" Asked Meredith and the three looked at her.