[ t w e n t y s i x ]

t w e n t y  s i x
n i g h t m a r e s

AMELIA GOT OUT OF THE ROOM, CHECKING HER PHONE

STILES
I had the worst nightmare ever

AMELIA
Don't worry it's just a dream

AMELIA
You can tell me about it in school if you want

Amelia locked her phone before looking at Lizzie.

"Do you want a ride to looney house or is Lydia getting you there?" But she was sitting in her bed, still in her pj's, sitting down. "You haven't even showered yet? Disgusting," joked her sister before throwing a pillow at her. "Hey! Lizzie!"

"Huh?" Asked her sister. "Sorry I just had this really weird feeling. I'm okay, though. I just... I'll take a ride with Lydia."

Amelia raised an eyebrow. "You sure you okay? I mean, sometimes you have Lydia's abilities and it really frightens me, you know?" Lizzie gave her a tiny smile.

"I'm okay, just... go to school."

"Okay," said Amelia. "Sure you don't want to ride with me and Isaac?" Her sister nodded again. "Jesus, okay."

Amelia stepped out to the hallway, getting to hear Isaac talking to Scott.

"Can I ask you a question?" Isaac told the guy and Amelia crossed her arms in front of her chest. Oh my God, the conversation she had been waiting for a long time.

"Okay," replied Scott, looking at him.

"Are you angry at me?" Asked Isaac, and she knew it was about Allison.

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"No," he admitted.

That reminded her of a conversation she had with Allison, and it made her chuckle.

"What does that mean?" Isaac doubted.

"I guess I'm not really sure how I'm feeling," told him the True Alpha, softly.

"Okay. Do you hate me?" Isaac asked him and Amelia laid her back against the wall of the hallway.

"No, of course not," answered Scott quickly.

"Do you want to hit me?" Amelia raised her eyebrows.

"No." The girl noticed how it took him a while to answer that question.

"I think you should hit me."

"I don't wanna hit you."

Isaac frowned. "Are you sure?"

"Why would I want to hit you?" Amelia could think a couple of reasons. "You didn't do anything, did you?" Amelia got more interested in the conversation.