[ s i x t e e n ]

s i x t e e n
c u r r e n t

AMELIA STARED AT THE TEXT STILES HAD SENT HER

STILES
Find Lydia

Well, at least he was being straight forward.

Amelia walked through the hallways, noticing Lizzie standing in front of her locker.

"Lizzie, Liz, I need your help," she told her sister before grabbing her by the arm, dragging her. "Where's Lydia?"

"How could I know?" Amelia raised her eyebrows. "Fine... she's in Coach's office."

Amelia frowned. "Why is she there?"

"Making out with Aiden, of course," replied Lizzie like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Amelia began to drag her sister through the hallway towards the boys locker room.

"So... you and Isaac?" Amelia looked at her. "How long is that going to last?"

"What do you mean?" Her sister asked her, confused as Lizzie freed herself from her grab, walking on her own.

Lizzie sighed. "I don't know. When are you and Stiles getting back together?"

"Why would you ask that?" Amelia acted offended. "Do you not like Isaac?"

"Besides the fact that he is a werewolf that has tried to kill you and Lydia a few times, not so much, no," Lizzie told her. "And because, I like Stiles for you. I still remember how excited you were to see him at the winter formal when he asked you. And that you have glued his face on top of DiCaprio's in your scrapbook where you have your prom planned."

Amelia stared at her sister as she chuckled, mockingly.

"Don't look at my scrapbook," she snapped quickly. "And I like Isaac, by the way. He is a nice guy... and I gave him a cologne that kinda covers the wet dog smell so you cannot complain about that."

Lizzie chuckled a bit. "I'm just saying that I've never seen you look at someone the way you look at Stiles. And I was just wondering if this whole Isaac thing was to ignore the fact that... Stiles broke your heart."

Amelia stared at her sister for a few seconds, her last words bouncing in her head.

Yeah, Stiles broke her heart, and she didn't want to admit it, but he did. She didn't want to admit it because she drove him to do it, he just put the last drop that overflowed the glass she had been filling up before.

"I don't know Lizzie," she told her sister as they stepped into the boys locker room, walking towards the office. "It's complicated."

They saw as Cora, Derek's sister, grabbed Lydia by the wrist, and Lizzie was quick to pull out her crossbow from her bag.