[ s i x ]

s i x
b a n k  v a u l t

s i xb a n k  v a u l t

"SHE'S NOT DEAD."

Amelia was sitting next to Isaac on the table while Stiles was right in front of them, laying his low back on the edge of it. The werewolf was laying his head on the wall, as he tried to hard to remember seeing Erica's body.

"Derek," called him Amelia raising her eyes to look at him, "Isaac said, 'There's a dead body. It's Erica.'. Doesn't exactly leave us much room for interpretation, does it?"

Derek stepped forward, looking at her. "Then who's in the vault with Boyd?"

"Someone else, obviously," intervened Stiles, like it was too clear to even doubt it.

"Maybe it was the girl on the motorcycle," assumed Scott, interrupting too. He glanced towards Isaac. "The one who saved you?"

Isaac shook his head. "No, she wasn't like us. And whoever was in the vault with Boyd was."

"What if that's how Erica died?" Questioned Amelia, making Derek look at her. "They pit them against each other during the full moons and see which one survives."

She was also gonna say that they made bets, but she decided to remain quiet and not comment on it. Still too soon.

"Like werewolf thunderdome," joked Stiles, turning around to look at her. He was thing the same that she did.

Amelia smiled at that little moment they had.

"Then we get them out tonight," said Derek firmly, making Amelia look up from Stiles towards him, exhaling.

"Be smart about this, Derek," Deaton interrupted.

She was still a bit mad at him for letting her guide the whole trance state of Isaac when she clearly had no experience. Something could have happened to him and she wouldn't have forgiven herself for it.

But Isaac seemed to be fine. She turned around to look at him, only receiving a smile from his part before they kept listening to what Deaton had to say.

"You can't just go storming in."

Amelia looked towards Derek, who was staring at them.

"If Isaac got in, then so can we," argued Derek and Amelia scoffed.

"But he didn't get through the vault door, did he, doggie?" Derek stared at her seriously while Amelia raised her eyebrows. "We need a plan."

Derek hated when Amelia made him feel stupid yet, he would only insult her in his mind. He wasn't that brave to go physical against her.

"How are we gonna come up with a plan to break into a bank vault in less than 24 hours?"

"Uh, I think someone already did." All the people in the room looked towards Stiles as he was reading something in his phone. "Beacon Hills First National closes it's doors three months after vault robbery," he read out loud, making Amelia smile a bit. "Doesn't say here how it was robbed, but it probably won't take long to find out."