Meanwhile over in Jimin's room Taehyung is preparing to leave with the book he borrowed from his soulmate.

Taehyung: Jiminie thank you for letting me borrow this book. I wanted to have something to read in the car on the way.

Jimin: Really! You want to read in the car instead of listening to music. Who are you and what have you done with my soulmate?

Taehyung giggles quietly at his friend.

Taehyung: Ah, Jiminah. You know I like to read as well, I can do both. It's not like Namjoon Hyung is driving. I think I will feel safe enough to relax and read on the drive down.

Jimin: Ah don't let Joon hyung hear you say that. He might actually threaten to get his drivers license.

Both boys look at each other and physically shiver at the thought of The God Of Destruction actively driving down the street with innocent pedestrians out for a walk.

Vmin: That can never happen!!

Vmin: Jinx!!!

Vmin: Double Jinx11

Laughing hysterically Jimin pulls a giggling Taehyung into a hug.

Jimin: We are truly soulmates.

Taehyung: Was there ever any doubt? I better go, Kookie is waiting for me. I'll see you at the cars.

Tae turns to open the door but before he can turn the knob Jimin lightly touches his shoulder.

Jimin: If you ever need to talk, you know I am here for you right?

Taehyung pauses but doesn't turn back around. Nodding his head he turns the knob and prepares to leave, inadvertently bumping into the person on the other side of the door who was posed to knock.

Yoongi: Ah Taehyung! Are you going to run me over!

Taehyung: Sorry Hyung. I didn't see you there. I will take my leave. Jiminie, I extend the same offer to you that you gave me.

With that he leaves. Leaving Jimin awkwardly standing in the doorway facing Yoongi.

Yoongi: Are you going to invite me in?

Jimin: Ah, yes. I'm sorry I was rude. Come in Hyung.

As Yoongi enters, Jimin flutters around agitatedly rearranging things and chattering about the trip and the show. Not really stopping for Yoongi to respond to anything he says. Until finally Yoongi out of frustration yells to get his attention.

Yoongi: Jimin!!

Startled Jimin stops what he is doing and saying and stares at his Hyung, with wide eyes.

Yoongi: I love you.

Jimin:...what?

Yoongi sits down on Jimin's bed and pulls the shocked boy to stand in between his legs. Resting his head against Jimin's abdomen, afraid that if he looks him in the face he will chicken out.

Yoongi: I love you Jimin. I'm in love with you. I always have been. I was just too afraid to say how much. Once we got together it felt too good, too right. I got scared and I pushed you away. I hurt you, and myself in the process. I'm sorry Jimin. Please forgive me. Give another chance to be with you. To love you. I won't mess up again. I'll do whatever it takes to prove to you that I'm being sincere.

The silence in the room was deafening. Yoongi was afraid to look up. Afraid of what he might see. When the silence almost became too much he felt what seemed to be raindrops on the back of his head. Shocked, Yoongi looks up quickly just in time to see silent tears falling down Jimin's cheeks before he breaks into choked sobs. He quickly pulls the boy down onto his lap.

Yoongi: I'm sorry. Ignore what I said. Don't worry a..

Jimin: I love you too, you idiot! I always have, always will.

Suddenly Jimin was being kissed within an inch of his life. A kiss he gladly returns. In short time the kiss becomes heated, with Yoongi having laid Jimin on the bed, while he lays on top of him, kissing him fervently as they grasp for each others clothes. Yoongi desperately pulls Jimins shirt over his head. And kisses a line down his jaw to his neck. Knowing that his neck is sensitive.

Jimin: Ahhh...Hyung what about the trip? We have to leave soon.

Yoongi looks up at the writhing boy beneath him.

Yoongi: Do you you want me to stop?

Suddenly his head is grasped in between Jimin's small hands. And his face is pulled back to his neck.

Jimin: If you stop, I will kill you!

Yoongi: Don't worry I can be fast, but good.

Jimin: Ah!! Just this once...

Yoongi stops and looks Jimin in the eye before kissing him softly on the lips.

Yoongi:  Just so you know, you're mine now.

Jimin: I always have been.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
          💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜TO BE CONTINUED💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Hi guys long time no see. I'm so sorry for the big gap between updates. I have been dealing with a lot. So I decided to make this upset longer. Over 1700 words😳
Wow! See you soon and thank you for sticking with me. BORAHAE💜