⚡️19⚡️⚠️

Start from the beginning

Katherine unbutton Aisha's pants pulling them down. Katherine got in between Aisha's legs before inhaling Aisha's pussy.

" Mmm, you already smell good. You're so wet for me already, buttercup, your wetness is driving me crazy.", Katherine says before using her teeth to take off Aisha's panties.

Once Katherine seen her pussy, it amazed her because it was wet and pleasing to her eyes.

Katherine smiled at Aisha before licking a stride of her pussy watching Aisha shudder.

Katherine then blew air on Aisha's pussy making her whimper and whine, " Please Katherine."

Katherine laughed, " Ah, ah, that's not my name. What's my name Aisha?"

Aisha whimpered, " Kit-Kat. Please."

Katherine smiled before dipping her tongue into Aisha's pussy.

Katherine licked around her clit making Aisha squirm before grabbing her hair in euphoria.

Katherine then sucked on her clit while fingering her with two digits.

" Mm, Kit- Kat, that feels so good.", Aisha says moaning.

Katherine then added one more digit before sucking and licking furiously on her clit.

She then curled her fingers to hit Aisha g-spot making Aisha moan loudly as her legs begin to shake.

Aisha then pushed her hips up and down Katherine's face as she reached her peak.

Once Katherine sucked on her clit one last time, Aisha screamed Katherine's name as her entire body shakes from orgasm.

Aisha huffed out as Katherine stood up smirking before putting back on her shirt.

Aisha looked at her, " Wait, I didn't get t-"

Katherine smiled, " You will but now I have to go help Bonnie. Maybe you can come too."

Aisha smiled, " Yeah and if you want to wash your face, my clean towels are over there. I'll go get in the shower."

Katherine smiled before grabbing the towel and turning back to Aisha, " By the way buttercup, you taste delicious. I hope we can continue this."

Aisha smirked as she wobbled in the doorway a little, " Oh, we will because I still want a taste Kit Kat."

" And you'll get it, your tempting me right now buttercup just by standing there with nothing on. Go get in the shower, I'll wait downstairs.", Katherine says before going into the bathroom and dabbing her face trying not to wash her make-up off.

Aisha finally gained her strength to walk without shaking and picked out a j'adore Dior tank top to replace the one she had on before.

She then picked out Dior pants and white knee-high boots to coordinate with the shirt.

Aisha grabbed her panties and bra before walking into the bathroom and showering again.

She thought about Katherine and smiled. She liked this.
________________§___________________

Aisha walked beside Katherine smiling. Katherine was holding Aisha's hand tightly almost like she didn't want to let go.

Bonnie looked at them as they walked up, " Why are you two so happy? And why did you bring her? What part of the less people that know the better do you not understand."