Chapter14: Right where i belong

Paula POV

He did it.

He announced his engagement, I felt my heart skip a beat as soon as the question was asked, after he confirmed it tears welled up in my eyes causing my vision to go blurry.

I felt my cheeks burn immediately he walked into the mall, I hurriedly joined the crowd as they rushed in controlling my tears, I knew they were engaged but knowing its official makes my lungs hurt. I had to control myself talking with some board members and Rex, I couldn't afford to break down in front of them.

Now I'm in his car headed to his home and I was still clueless. What's wrong with him?, why are we going to his home?,I know I did nothing wrong , so why was I going to his place. I stared at him using the side of my eyes, he was looking straight ahead with he's fist clenched on he's laps. He was surprisingly calm with a dangerous aura around him, making me shiver.

He looked like he was trying to restrain himself , I wanted to ask why I was going to his house but I stopped myself when he ran his hands through he's hair causing me to flinch back and keep my damn mouth shut.

The weather today was cloudy and I won't be surprised if it poured heavily, luckily we got to his house before the weather got windy. Climbing out of the car, I followed right behind Ethan while kelvin drove off.

"S-sir what are we doing here" I asked nervously.

Immediately I got in the house Ethan slammed his lips on mine taking me off guard , I tried to struggle as thoughts of his engagement flooded my head , i pushed on his shoulders but my body and heart gave up , totally ignoring my head I responded to his delicious kisses. Wrapping his hands on my waist Ethan pulled me up so I was straddling him as he walked up the stairs. His tongue hitting every spot in my mouth making me shiver as his hands hungrily roamed my body. He pushed open a door , closing it and laying me on the bed as he delivered sweet kisses around my neck, making me moan. I raked my hands in his hair and back, as I dug my nails along his back he groaned.

He pulled away from me staring at his eyes , I felt loved and desired, I shivered as he licked his lips, I felt delicious. He pulled his jacket and shirt leaving his bare toned chest in full display, I moaned at how alluring his body looked. He crashed his lips on mine completely dominating me.

I was broken under him , under one man. I
wrapped my legs around his torso gaining a moan from him, he rocked his hips making me blush as I felt his hard cock poking me. He pulled me up so I was sitting, he went over to my back unzipping my gown laying kisses on my back.

"I want you" he whispered hoarsely in my ears causing me to involuntarily moan, I can feel him smirking on my skin as he laid kisses on my neck. I couldn't breathe as he started sucking on my neck , I wanted him in anyway, I would let him have me anyway he wanted. I don't have it in me to tell him no anyway. I have always wanted this, craved him. I basked in he's warmth letting my head fall to his body as he wrapped his arms around my body rocking me back and forth.

I didn't want this to end, I have fallen for him, my eyes closed as he licked my earlobes. This is where I belong, in his love, even though he belonged to someone else just right now this is were we belonged.

My core dripped as Ethan pleasured me sending me to bliss and back. It all slowly ended as we heard two voices coming from the stairs, it drew closer making me jump from Ethan arms landing on the floor hurting my butt. I still didn't stop even though my butt hurts. I ran to the bathroom shutting the door.

I didn't Care to check what Ethan was doing and he didn't bang on the door either, I just sat on the toilet panting, praying she just leaves so I can get the hell out of here.

It was Regina arguing with nanny Dora , she wanted to come see Ethan while dora insisted she should wait downstairs. Well, she ignored her pleas and forced through.

"What are you doing here Regina?" Ethan asked tiredly, far from the voice he used on me earlier . she was in the room now. I shut my eyes praying hard she doesn't come in here, it won't be really good for both Ethan and me but especially me.

"Okay what is wrong with you Ethan? You've been acting strange. Ignoring my calls. I am going to be your wife!" She bursted then calmly added " we should fix us , get time to pick up where we left off huh?" She laughed cunningly. " don't you want me" she let out moaning.

"Put your clothes back on Regina and get the hell out of my house , we will never go back to before and you know why" Ethan ordered.

"Oh come on let it go already, its just money" she said getting annoyed.

"Its charity money! your father and his company organize charity events every year just to get money from people, deceiving them that the money is going to charity. Its not just money its about how disgusting your family members are" he let out aggressively.

"And as soon as I get prove I will drag your family down and end this stupid engagement and facade we are putting up , now get the fuck out of my house!" Ethan threatened.

"Stop acting like your family is so prestigious , get your head out of the clouds Ethan, its called businessssss" she stressed.

" I suggest you get your suit ready for the wedding because you will never get any prove!." She screamed.

"I love you Ethan, you use to love me too, my father's company with yours we will be unstoppable, huh baby" she timidly said.

"Get out" Ethan let out sternly.

In a few seconds the door slammed shut. I let out a sigh of relieve I didn't know I was holding. I stayed still that was when I actually looked at my surroundings. The bathroom was amazing . it was so huge.

There was both a jacuzzi and a cubical , it was beautiful all white with hints of gold. I looked at the huge mirror opposite the wall and I stared at myself with my mouth agape I was a mess.

Around my neck Ethan's hickeys laid furiously, my lips felt soar and bear. My dress still unzipped. I looked like i just ran a mile.
I don't know how long I've been in the bathroom but it wasn't uncomfortable because I was thinking of him.

"Paula come out" Ethan called out faintly making a wave of pleasure run through my spine. I stood and tried zipping my dress but gave up after much failed attempts. I walked into the room timidly searching for Ethan. I was confused at the condition he was in , he was on the floor beside the bed shaking uncontrollably.

I was dragged out of my daze by the sound of a loud thunder clap, I stumbled back trying to steady myself. It was raining , that explains why he was shaking at the corner. I crouched down beside him slowly so as not to disturb him. It was strange seeing the high and mighty Ethan Andreas shaking like a kid.

I was confused and my feeling probably shook more than this vulnerable Ethan. I need to know about him, us, his engagement, Regina's corrupt father. He visibly calmed as I sat next to him, he stared straight ahead and I followed suit.

One thing is for sure I was immersed in his chaotic world, he confuses me, controls me and I let him because in the end this is where I belong. Right beside him.

This chapter is a little short, I know and its cause my watt pad keeps deleting my update. Trying to get it fixed tho