3️⃣1️⃣

I couldn't sleep because of the excitement.I ended up going to Derek's room and started jumping on his bed while he was inside and sleeping."What are you doing?!""I can't sleep and you are my guard.Let's go."I was wearing nearly nothing.It was just a nightwear.I had Wren's black hoodie jacket that I stole from him.I had it on me as I was jumping on Derek."Let's go."When he didn't I whispered the magic words."Jenna will be there.Maybe you could show her some...abs."He scoffed."You're lucky your friend is hot."I grabbed his face and since my nails were a bit long for him it kinda hurt him."She's not someone you can hit and quit.Do you hear me?Break her heart and I'll break you,Ortega."He nodded.

         I threw him his hoodie I found on the ground and we went to the hospital."Oh...cops.Shit."I looked at it again and I saw it was Wren.Why do they keep sending him to this hospital calls?I decided to walk over there with Derek."Babe?"He turned around."Cami?What are you-Is that my jacket?"I looked at myself."Yeah.But that's not the point.Why are you here?"He looked at me."Why are you here?"He leaned down and kissed my neck."Not that I mind you being here."He whispered.I smirked.When I looked behind him I saw Dorian."Hey Tate.How is your boss?I heard about what happened at the ball.What a maniac?Right?"He scoffed as he rubbed his chin."Right.Maniac.A word,Harrison.It wasn't a question.He grabbed my arm and tried to drag me outside."Dorian Jack Tate you better let my arm go or you won't have a arm."

         He threw my arm."Gee thanks."Wren looked at me."How do you know everyone?"I smiled."It's a gift baby."I gave him a peck on the lips.But it turned into us making out a little.I broke the kiss and hugged his neck.He hugged me back tightly."You can go,baby.If he wants to press charges I'll call you.""I can wait with you if you want."I shook my head."No need.I'll call you."He let me go and left."How do ou know this guy again?"I turned to Derek."He's my first boyfriend."Dorian was still glaring at me.I still couldn't stop smiling."You're enjoying this too much,Cami.He wants to kill you.Which part do you not get?!"I rolled my eyes."By the way he can't prove that it was me who stabbed him.I still have the knife.It's in a plastic bag.And it's in the mansion you so desperately want to lure me out of by creating chaos."

         His eyes widened."Yeah I'm not dumb.You followed me around for weeks because I let you follow me."Then Josh showed up."And the shit show only gets better.Hey Don.How long has it been?A month?I don't actually care.Nice to see you again...would've been something I would say but then I'd be lying."Josh looked at Dorian but then we heard a crying voice."Where is he?"I turned around."You have GOT to be kidding me?!"I've seen...four of my exes tonight.Like it wasn't enough,now my ex girlfriend is here too.And she's here for Dracula.Just...wonderful.

         She wiped her face."Camille?""You too?Who,in my life,doesn't work for him?I swear to God.I come back from collage.Met Josh by chance then he turns out to be his number one guard.My first boyfriend turns out to be something like his right hand.My ex girlfriend turns out to be his girlfriend.I mean...I knew I was doomed with Oliver and everything but even this is too much."

         "I'm not his girlfriend.Even though I want that more than anything."I sighed."Cami what are you doing?And Dorian was your boyfriend?"I looked around."Good God I need a drink."Then Derek took a flask from his pocket."What the hell?""You always say you need a drink.Besides I'm sharing.You're not drinking this on your own."I sat down on the chair.Derek sat next to me.Dorian looked at me like a wierdo."So we're all going to just...dismiss the fact you stabbed him?"I nodded."I mean I'm fine with.But I know who he is and I have very solid evidence to back that up.I could end him with a text message to my dear Director,Mr.Clark."

         "Nice sugar daddy by the way."I turned to Derek."Yeah I'm not sharing this.Call me when the dickhead wakes up.I want to talk to him first."I got the flask and walked out on them all.Sugar daddy?!How am I supposed to say 'no he's my grandfather' to them?He's not my sugar daddy!But he wants to keep it a secret and honestly?I don't want people to know we're related either.Things would take an immense turn.He is Director of the FBI.My retired grandfather only made it to EAD like dad.Then his boss at the time decided it was time for his retirement.

         About an hour later Josh came."What?""He woke up.Dorian wanted me to tell you even though I would rather kill you."I stood up."Same."Then walked out on him.Dorian got out of his room.Right when London was going to go in I stopped her.She ended up slamming me to the wall and choking me."So that's how you want to do it.Ok."I got her hand off my throat.Twisted her wrist before I twisted her arm and swiftly moved away between her and the wall.Ending up with her face glued to the wall."I don't give a damn that you decided to cheat on me with that door knob.But if you come between me and my words...then it's game over."I bit harshly hit her head to the wall.She felt dizzy and I went inside.

         "I wasn't going to come but then I couldn't sleep out of excitement.I jumped on my guard's bed and convinced him to come with me.What a journey?So how are you?How is the stabbing wound?Don't answer I don't care."I said smiling ear to ear."You bitch!"I came over."Not the first time I was called a bitch.And it certainly won't be the last.It is...one of my personality traits.I've come to terms with that years ago.Try something else."

         "Why are you even here?"I scoffed."I wanted to see my masterpiece.Every artist wants to see their masterpiece."He smirked."You're so calm and collected now.You won't be when I'm done with you.You'll be dead."I took off my jacket and tied it around my waist by the arms."Let's get one thing out there.I have massive respect for you.You've been able to keep your face off every data base.As Felipe and Dracula.That takes hard work.But you gotta give it to me.I got half of your physical face description just by slapping you."I took out my phone to show him the robotic drawings."I'm just saying."I went to the door."By the way.London out there?She's my ex too.Have fun with my sloppy exes."I got out of the room."Let's go Derek."But Derek wasn't there.

         "He said he saw someone."I smirked."I know exactly who he saw.And I hope he shoots his shot.Or I'm going to shoot him."I sat there and all three of them looked at me.A while after...Derek came back."So?""So...we can leave."I scoffed."You are so going to tell me everything."Then we left the hospital.