1️⃣2️⃣

Detective Brown and I sat in front of each other with the metal table between us."How long have you known Mr.Shaw?"I sighed."It's been 7 years.We met in collage.When I learned that we were both hoping to get in Harvard Law I asked him to be my friend.At the time I had two majors.Law and nursing.We both got in Harvard Law and continued our friendship.We graduated around...five months ago.We've been seeing each other still."He sighed.

         "When did you last hear from him?"I thought about it."When we were carrying my stuff out of my dad's apartment and to my new place two weeks ago.""And within those two weeks?Were you unable to reach him?"I shook my head."No.""Those two weeks...Can you explain it a bit more specifically and clearly to me?"I shook my head."It is related to a classified case that I am on at the moment,Mr.Brown."He scoffed."This just makes you look more suspicious,Ms.Harrison."I chuckled."If I kidnapped my own best friend...would I have called your captain,Mr.Brown?You don't have to answer."I smirked."It is quite adorable to see a detective trying to get something criminal out of me.Especiall when there is nothing to find."

         "This case...if you mustn't give anything classified...describe it to me like talking to a toddler."I snickered."I guess I am allowed to do that much."I calmed down."Sicko comes to the castle.Pisses off the guardians to get his princess.Princess believes that the sicko left the castle.There is even solid proof.But the sicko gets help from an evil boy.Evil boy and Sicko takes the princess away.Princess manages to return to her castle.But princess is curious to find this evil boy."I leaned back to my seat."Do you need me to simplify that or...are you not as dense as I think you are?"He scoffed and rubbed his jaw line.

         "So let me get this straight.The two weeks you didn't contact your friend,you've been trying to solve an abduction?What makes me wonder is...now that your friend is abducted...why aren't you taking over the case?"I sighed with a smirk."Because the princess is standing right in front of you and unfortunately my friend holds no significance to the FBI."His eyes widened."You're what now?"I rolled my eyes."Good Lord.Help me."I mumbled under my breath."Do you have anymore questions you want me to answer related to my friend and not me?""No.You're free to leave..."He paused."I'm waiting for the 'but' Mr.Brown.""After you file a report regarding to your abduction."I scoffed."I'm not filing anything.I have my case.I'm going to solve it.And if you wish to be informed I can leave you my work number."

         "I will get your number from my captain,Ms.Harrison.You may leave if you wish to do so."I stood up and got out of there.I was on the street waiting for a cab to go by."Ms.Harrison?"I turned around."Mr.Brown."He came over."This is my personal number.I would like to take you out for a movie sometimes."I got the piece of post-it paper."Ok.But I have to warn you that,unless I talk about it,not to ask anything about my work life.I don't have much stories like you probably do either.And a dinner would be better than a movie for a first date.So when you pick a movie you can pick one we would both like."I saw a cab coming and signaled it."About my friend.Any update or theory that comes to anyone's minds...I want to know about it."I got in the cab and went home.

         I called Jenna on my way home."Hunter?""Could you give me a minute?"I sighed."Of course."I waited as she did what she had to do."I'm back.What is it Harrison?"I didn't know how to tell her.They got along well even though they went out togather one time and that ended up with me arresting my ex."Jenna it's Cameron.He's uhm...he was abducted.Security in the law firm he worked in found his phone.His girlfriend took it to give it to him from the secretary.When she couldn't find him,she started calling his speed dial.His parents didn't answer.When I answered I couldn't believe it.Cops got involved and now everything is kinda shit."

         "Whoa.It's not that I am not worried about Cameron but I text you,call you,e-mail you for two weeks.You decline my calls.You say that you're going out of town.Not knowing when you'll return.Now you're saying you're back and you didn't think about calling me before you learned about Cameron?"I sighed deeply."I'm sorry.I don't even know why I told you about Cameron in the first place.We can meet at my apartment.Though I still have a lot to unpack."She scoffed."I'll be there.When?"I remembered the girls night."Tomorrow night.""Got it.See you then."She hung up.Lying to her just feels wrong.Lying to my dad,my brother...It all feels just...wrong.

         I came home and Ophelia thought I was Cameron for a moment."It's you.I was about to call you if you were Cameron."I shook my head."It's getting late.Go home,Ophelia.I already dragged you into something that doesn't involve you.Go home.Take a shower or something.Order food.Whatever."She sighed."Do you want me to call someone?"I shook my head."Sean,dad and any other person who tried to reach out to me and got replied by Oliver,thinks I am out of town.With no significant date as a return.I'm just going to spend the night on my own.I'll just probably sit on that couch.Drink.Try to stay up in case Cameron shows up.Checking my phone every five minute.Hoping to get an update.Maybe I'll look into this murder case that I know for sure that the eldest son killed the victim but anyways."

         "Cami I'm sorry but that sounds just...sad.And miserable.""Because I am miserable right now,Lia.One of my best friends is missing.The other thinks that we're going to celebrate my return tomorrow night.You're here and everything.My brother and father couldn't even see how off I've been texting them.They couldn't even think that 'wow.that doesn't sound like cami i know.my sister or daughter would never leave town without telling us.and she is responsible enough to let me know.'."Ophelia took a deep breath in."You're doubting them too much.They love you.Sean is your brother and Arnold is your father.You guys are a family.Oliver tricked them good.They were decieved."I scoffed."I would know that something was up if they even did one thing wrong as they texted.And Oliver writes them for days...they don't even notice?"

         "Fair point.Fine.Tomorrow is my off day.We can work on Damon Delta if you want.""Ophelia I can't ask you to do that.I don't know what happened or the reasoning behind it but I saw the way you avoided my gaze as you talked about him today.It makes you uncomfortable."She checked her phone and put it back into her back pocket."You know what else makes me uncomfortable?Your miserable night.In fact it makes me more uncomfortable than Damon Delta.So sit your ass down.Open your laptop.And get on with the case in hand."LONG NIGHT ALERT!