𝟶𝟸𝟽-𝙸𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚕!

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

For a few minutes after Harry, Hermione, and Umbridge left, everyone was silent. Then, sighing, Marilyn trained her stormy eyes on the Inquisitorial Squad.

"Now then. You can either let us go peacefully, or I'm afraid we'll have to force you." She said calmly.

"Yeah right. Like you could take on all of us," Warrington scoffed, gesturing at the Slytherins. "Besides, none of you have wands." 

"Are you sure about that?" Marilyn asked, raising an eyebrow.

Warrington scoffed and reached for his pocket where all of their wands were supposed to be. Marilyn watched, unimpressed as he began to panic, patting down his pockets in search of something that wasn't there. When he looked up, it was to find Marilyn twirling her wand between her fingers with a pleasant expression on her face while to other Slytherins watched warily.

"How—?"

"You're unobservant," she said bluntly. "Now, if you don't mind, we'll be on our way."

Immediately, the members of the Inquisitorial Squad raised their wands, all of them pointing at Marilyn. She only raised an eyebrow, completely unimpressed before looking back at the Gryffindors and Luna. 

Instantly, they sprung into action. She noticed Ginny cursing her cousin with a Bat-Bogey hex, while Neville did an impediment jinx. Marilyn felt a spell swoosh by her and spun on her heel to find Warrington glowering at her.

"Really?" She asked mildly before raising her wand for the first time.

Before he had time to blink, Marilyn had but him in a full-body bind while several sharp quills of Umbridge's hovered around him, pointing at his neck so he couldn't move. He whimpered slightly and did his best to stay absolutely still while Marilyn turned to the window. She spotted Harry, Hermione, and Umbridge heading into the forest and quickly pointed it out to the other members of Dumbledore's Army.

Soon, they were jogging through the woods to find Harry and Hermione.

"Well, we can't do anything without wands," Hermione was saying when they found them. "Anyway, Harry, how exactly were you planning to get all the way to London?" 

"Yeah, we were just wondering that," said Ron as the six of them joined them in the clearing.

"So," said Ron, pushing aside a low-hanging branch and holding out Harry's wand, "had any ideas?" 

"How did you get away?" asked Harry in amazement, taking his wand from Ron. 

"Couple of Stunners, a Disarming Charm, Neville brought off a really nice little Impediment Jinx, Marvolo managed to pin one of 'em to a wall and Mary has one in a full-body bind with a bunch of quills pointing at his neck," said Ron airily, now handing back Hermione's wand too. 

"But Ginny was best, she got Malfoy — Bat Bogey Hex — it was superb, his whole face was covered in the great flapping things. Anyway, we saw you heading into the forest out of the window and followed. What've you done with Umbridge?" 

"She got carried away," said Harry. "By a herd of centaurs." 

Marilyn actually grinned. This was perfect, she had been telling the centaurs all sorts of horrible things about the toad for months in hopes they would do something about her if they ever saw her. Tom appeared beside her, looking proud.

"Excellent job, Marilyn Merope. Your revenge is complete." He said, smirking.

She smirked at him before focusing back on the conversation at hand.