28.TOGETHER 😘

Sidharth's POV

She didn't spoke after that argument until we reached my home.
Sana: Yahan kyun laye ho I need to go to my home.
Sid: I'm not stopping you either, I will drop you myself but not tonight sweetheart you may go tomorrow.
Sana: And who are you to tell me this?
Sid: Apne dil se pooch kar dekh le sweetheart.

I know you must hate me for this but I like irritating you Shehnaaz and moreover I can't leave you alone tonight as I don't trust you with that Rachit, he will definitely call you again to invite you to his so called get together.

Sana(irritatedly): Sidharth....
Sid: Sweetheart see I'm not in a mood to argue on this and vaise bhi you have no one at your home today so just consider this as your own home and relax
Sana: I'm not going to stay here Sidharth.
Sid: Ahnn sweetheart I'm not giving you a choice you need to stay here tonight.
Sana: And what made you think so Mr.Arora.
Sid: Aww my baby......... tumhe meri kasam Shehnaaz you are staying here and now common get inside.

She was going to say something I could read her expressions but hearing my kasam she became quiet all of a sudden and went inside without even a single word. Tum care toh aaj bhi karti ho Shehnaaz chahe dikhao ya nhi.

Sid: Shehnaaz ....
Sana: Bolo.
Sid: What should I order for you tonight? Hamesha wala order place kardoon?

I asked hoping for getting a normal reply but I guess I was wrong she is going to give me a tough time but I know I deserve it.

Sana: U order for your self Sidharth as I am not in a mood to eat anything and remember I am not that old Shehnaaz you knew. Nothing is the way it used to be.
Sid: Fine I'm not ordering anything then. Happy now?

I threw the phone on the nearby couch feeling exhausted now. My hand was paining but not more than my heart to see her behaving this coldly with me. I need my Shehnaaz back, the same warmth between us back. I without even asking anything went to my room as I'm exhausted so before I loose my control over my heart or mind I needed to smoke and I knew it's not possible to smoke in front of her.
It was more than an hour now that I came in the room and I could hear the sound of utensils from outside. Kar kya rahi hai yaar yeh bahar ? Was all I could think at this time but I could just think as I was drained of energy to even walk out and check because of continuously skipping my meals from yesterday, then due to the excessive alcohol I consumed last night and now because of her behaving this coldly with me. I was lost in thinking about all that happened today when I heard the door of my room opening as I didn't locked it. I crushed the cigarette in the ash tray so that she could not see me smoking but guess I was wrong because whole of my room was smelling like cigarettes right now and this will definitely cause her allergy to exaggerate. Before I could stop her from entering she was their right in front of me with a small smile that soon turned into a frown when she felt smoke in the room and saw the amount of burnt cigarette butts in the ashtray.
Sana:Sidharth....
Sid: Hnn...
I saw her breathing heavily with each moment but was trying to tell me something.
Sana: Sidharth.... voh ...... can you..... please come out.....side ....
She was unable to complete the sentence because of her breathing issues after she inhaled a lot of smoke from cigarettes and I wasted no second to bring her out in the living room.
Sid(murmured):Fuck man.....
I helped her to sit on the couch there and rubbed her back to calm her down.
Sid: Sana baby relax alright.......
Sana: Paa..aa..ni
She tried to pronounce something which was in audible but I guess she is asking for water. I ran to the kitchen to get her a glass of water and I saw some fresh mints tablets there and I quickly took it so that she doesn't need to inhale that toxic in any way now.
She had the water and I saw her relaxing. I cursed myself from sending her through the same which she went once on her first birthday she spent with me.
Sid: Baby u alright?
I asked cupping her face. I was genuinely tensed for her right now but I became fine after hearing her, even now what she is thinking is about my guilt rather than her own health and even then she has the confidence to say that she is not the old Shehnaaz I knew.
Sana: Theek hoon main Sidharth..... stop feeling guilty baba tumhari galti.... nhi thi.
Sid(panicking ): Meri galti thi Sana I should have known ki vapis waisa kuch ho sakta hai jaisa tumhare birthday par hua tha baby. Acha you had a medicine for this na baby Bata mujhe I will get it if you do not carry it with yourself. Aur chal we should consult a doctor baby, I can't risk....
Sana: Shsh Sidharth kitna panic karoge.
Sid: Baby ....
Sana(holding his hand on her face): Sidharth mujhe thik feel karvana tha khud ko guilty nhi. I'm alright Sidharth aur medicine tab leni hoti hai when the conditions go out of hands and vaise bhi the day you are taking about I was a child back then so zyaada affect hua tha because it was the first time I inhaled the cigarette smoke so closely and you weren't even aware of it and remember medicines weren't needed back then too then why will I need them now when I'm alright.
Sid: Theek se bolne main main bhi problem ho rahi hai tereko aur Bol rahi hai I'm alright Sidharth.
I tried relaxing her mind and maybe mine too because this guilt was too much for me. Even after knowing about her I smoked and on the top of that I forgot to lock the door. I was actually filled with guilt but a smile played on my lips when I saw her giggling over my attempt to copy her. Her giggles still holds the same affects on me as it was back then.
Sana: Arey seriously theek hoon bus voh ekdam se smoke....
Sid: I know baby and I'm sorry, Acha chal Abhi tu relax kar na meri jaan mere baare main kabhi aur baat karenge.