42. I 💖 YOU SHEHNAAZ

We reached my home but the whole ride was silent, I could feel Sidharth staring me but I was still thinking whatever happened. I got out of his car silently but idk why I felt he called me.
I turned back and saw his eyes begging me to listen to him once but was I ready? No I wasn't..... Not now atleast when already there was so much going on in my mind..... When I didn't have the courage to remember that dreadful night..... But.....

Sana: kuch bola tumne?
Sid: Kuch suna tumne....

I was in no mood to deal with this at present so I nodded my head in denial and got out of his car and was about to enter my house when someone pulled my hand.... Or to be precise..... It was Sidharth...... How can I not remember this touch.....

Sana: Kya hai Sidharth....
Sid: Tumhe kya hai, aise kyun behave kar rahi ho?
Sana: Kaise behave kar rahi hoon main Sidharth.....
Sid: Aise... Jaise tumhe farak nhi padta....
Sana: Toh galat kya hai.... Padhna bhi nhi chaiye na..... Yahi chahte the shayad tum aaj se 6 saal pehle......
Sid: Sweetheart.....
Sana: Nhi Sidharth padta hai mujhe farak.... Bahut padta hai yaar.... But yeh sachai hai humari ab aur kab tak dur jaaongi isse...
Sid: Toh aaj tumhare saath rehne ko kyun bola tumne?
Sana: Mujhe nhi pta shayad dil ki ek baar phir sunne lag gayi thi uss waqt...... Majboor hojata hai ye dil tumhare aage Sidharth but don't worry tumhe takleef nhi hogi.

I freed myself from his hold and turned to move inside when he hugged me from back..... For a second I felt my world stopped when his breathe fell on my neck and his arms were wrapped protectively around my waist..... I was lost in the moment but I remembered we were standing in front of my home where anyone could see us......

Sana: Siddharthh.....
Sid: Isse zyada kya hi taqleef milegi mujhe Shehnaaz, jee bhi nhi paa raha hoon, har time sirf tum hi aati ho khyalo main, with every fucking breathe I remember you Shehnaaz...

He said still hugging me tightly and I just let my head fall on his shoulder enjoying the moment forgetting everything yet his voice was full of pain

Sana: You were the one who left me Sidharth
Sid: And I regret every fucking moment of that day meri jaan.

I could sense he was just saying truth at the moment but did I wanted to believe? Yes... My heart replied and I didn't let my brain destroy it this time..... I need to know if he loves me so much then why did he said all that 6 years ago.....

I turned still in his arms and found his eyes speaking depth of his love...... This is frustrating..... I need to know what ever he is hiding..... And the answers could be only given by ..... Him....
We were so close to each other at this point when suddenly someone from my house came out and I was shocked but I relaxed when I found it to be Shanaya......

Shanaya: Sanu.......
Sana: Thank God Tu hai dara diya yaar tune....

I indicated Sidharth to leave me when he just tightened his hold.....

Sid: Aur Shanaya sab badiya?
Shanaya: Sab badiya..... Aur ek Second..... Ek second..... Aap dono aise...... I mean...... Aapke.....

She was struggling to form a sentence but she was definitely indicating about our position.... But doesn't she always believed us to be together...... Before she could say further Krish came out calling Shanaya

K: Shanaya..... Shanaya.....

But he stopped once he saw us standing there, for a second I thought he looked at Sidharth and then at his hands around my waist and I think I saw surprise on his face, but maybe I was just Overthinking.

K: O God guys tum log ghar ke bahar khade ho where practically anyone could see you and you are finding ways to romance here, atleast room tak pahunchne ka wait toh kar lete....