[ t h i r t y e i g h t ]

Start from the beginning

• • •

"They cut the phones out 24 hours after a suicide," told Dahlia through the phone, which made Amelia frown. "Stole this one."

"Oh, nice, how is he?"

"Well, Malia, the girl I've been sleeping with, punched him in the face because apparently him and Scott helped her turn back into a human." Amelia scoffed.

"You've been sleeping with Malia?"

She noticed how the group quickly started at her, so she simply waved before looking back towards the wall.

"Not like that, she's my roommate."

Amelia rolled her eyes. "Then why on Earth would you phrase it like that, you psycho."

"We don't use words like psycho or crazy in Eichen House, please, get with the program, Amelia."

"Just... keep an eye on Stiles, please."

"Fine, I'll keep an eye on Stiles, okay... Oh, and by the way, this place is nuts, why the hell did you send me here?"

"You know why. And it's only seventy two hours, until well, Stiles get's out. So stop complaining and be the protector I know you can be."

"Wow, my first supernatural creature and it's a mass-murderer fox, look at that irony. I was planning on leaving Malia to Lizzie, you know. Judging by the attitude of that chick, Lizzie and her would be a perfect match."

"Gotta go, bye. Just, take care of Stiles." Amelia hung up the phone before walking inside the room, everyone staring at her. "He's okay... Malia punched him in the face but he's okay. I think..."

Scott rolled his eyes before looking at Lydia, Lizzie and Allison. "It's a terrible plan."

They were talking about the plan to get inside the vehicle.

"It's not that bad," defended Lydia.

"It's not that good," mentioned Ethan as Amelia approached the desk.

"None of us knows the route they're going to take," mentioned Lizzie. "If Allison can get one of her dad's GPS trackers on the armored car, then we can follow it."

"So when it gets here," Allison pointed a place on the map.

"We attack them?" Interrupted Amelia, raising an eyebrow.

"No," corrected Lydia before looking at Aiden. "Your bikes will be in the middle of the road, looking like you guys got into an accident. And when the driver gets out to help..."

"We attack them?" Aiden repeated Amelia's question and the girl pointed her index finger towards the guy, who did the same with her.

"No," snapped Allison, Lydia and Lizzie at the same time.

"You'll distract him," corrected Lydia, "and Scott and Amelia will break open the back door."

Scott stammered. "I hope."

"And you'll get Katashi's finger," mentioned Lizzie.

"It's not his actual finger, is it?" Ethan questioned and Amelia leaned in quickly before stepping back, making him jump.

Lydia exhaled. "You are so out of our league."

"Why aren't we just going to Stilinski for help?" Asked Ethan to Scott.

"Because if he gets caught, then it's the Sheriff tampering with federal evidence," replied Scott and Amelia nodded softly.

"Guys, this is going to work," talked Allison, positively. "We can do this... We're losing Stiles. My dad's in jail for murder."