Chapter 19: Back At School

Start from the beginning

Iida's hand shot up. "If it is rescue training, shouldn't we be in the USJ instead?"

"Ah, that facility specializes in disasters. As I said earlier, this is a race. So prepare! You are about to step into fiel gamma! A dense area filled with factories laid out like an intricate labyrinth. You will break up into three 5-person groups and one 6-person group and go trough the training one group at a time. When I send out a distress signal from somewhere inside, you'll all start at once from the outskirts of the city! It's a race to see who rescues me first! Of course, you will have to keep damage to buildings to a minimum." All might finished and pointed at Bakugo at the end of his explanation.

"Don't point at me!" Bakugo said while turning his face to his right side.

The first group went in while the rest of the class went to a place where a big screen was, to watch our fellow classmates. The first group consisted of Deku, Iida, Ojiro, Mina and Sero.

"Iida hasn't completely recovered yet, right? He should just watch."

"This group has everyone in the class with good mobility."

"Hm, perhaps Midoriya is at a slight disadvantage..."  Ponytail stated. Truth is; I know all their names. I just like to use their nicknames that were created by me, it suits them better.

"That's true. Honestly I'm still not sure how good he is." My girl Jirou added.

"And whenever he does something, he always gets badly injured..."

And it went on with their conversation. I only waited for the race to begin, not interested in anything they say. They discussed who would win first.

"Deku will place last." Bakugo stated. His arms crossed and his attention fixed on the big screen.

And the battle began not short after that.

Sero was first but Midoryia stole the show not long after that. I was quite impressed over how he got the hang of his quirk only in a week of his internship. Must have been really good for him.

If his teacher is as good as mine? I could use him if I have the chance.

"What's that Bakugo? I thought Midoriya would be last?" Provoking and annoying others is a hobby of mine, if you haven't noticed, and Bakugo is my favorite victim. It's just to pass some time, and mostly it's because I'm always bored and need some kind of entertainment. Everything bores me if it isn't something between life and death.

He didn't spare me a glance, too focused on the screen, not wanting to miss anything. "Shut up, bitch." He snarled through gritted teeth, while his eyes followed Midoriya's movements. On my lips formed a small smile while I watched the race closely.

'Bitch' I repeated to myself. He'd called me that a handful of times now, and I don't know if he is just uncreative when it comes to nicknames, or if he really just doesn't like me. Either way, I don't feel anything particular to that insult.

In the end, Sero finished first. The next group got called and this time, it was my group. I was against that ball freak, Kaminari, Bakugo and Kirishima.

"BEGIN."

I didn't even need the signal to know where All might was. His body has a high temperature and is the biggest one out of us all. It wasn't hard to not sense him with my quirk. When he gave us the signal to begin, I shot myself with water under my feet to his way. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Bakugo, doing the same with his quirk.

All might's body temperature does go up a little after some time passes. When I first saw him this day, his temperature was 36 celsius, and now it's risen up to 1 degree. Is he catching a cold? The All might? In this kind of weather?

He shot himself with his explosions to All Might, but I'm sure as hell faster than him. I sped up my pace and landed first, ignoring the insults that were shot at me from an angry chihuahua. When he landed besides me a couple seconds later, he was pissed as hell because of me placing first and him placing second.

"Aww, don't be so angry Bakugo." I made my way to him, my hands reaching to his cheeks and pinching them. "Can I get an 'OWA OWA'?"

He slapped my hands away and was red out of anger. He insulted me with names that I didn't know existed, but I only gave him a closed eye smile while he continued to verbally assault me. Calling me all kinds of names but god's child.

The others were already around us, watching the scene where Bakugo couldn't shut his mouth.

All Might gave me a band? Which Sero got, too, because he placed first. I looked down at it, thinking for a short while but then deciding to put it under Bakugo's nose to annoy him further.

~

We were all in our respective locker rooms after training, school ends in a couple minutes.
The girls and I were changing when Jirou heard how that purple freak talked about getting a peek of our bodies.

She shot one of her earphone jacks in his eye, and we heard a satisfying scream after that. '

I love this sound.'

I saw how depressed Jirou looked, so I thought to cheer her up. I know I'm not good in such things, but trying counts, right? "Hey Jirou, don't look like that. If it helps, I love your body! It costs all my might to not just jump on you when I see it~" That's what a friend of mine sometimes said to me, so this should work. Not that I ever wanted her to, and not that it helped me, but it should help others. I hope.

When I looked at her face after throwing on my light coat, she was beet red. 'Adorable'

1573 words