"I told the truth." she rolled her eyes pushing him away. "He deserved to know. If I can't have you then neither can she."

"What and your pregnancy? Thats the truth?" he scoffed. "I swear to god if-"

"Here." She spat shoving a box into his hands. "It's positive."

"So? it's not mine." Taheyung snapped. "And we both know that! I always used protection and and you were on birth control. If you really are pregnant that child isn't mine!"

"It is yours!" Jieun hissed.

"No, no it's not. And when he or she is born i'm more than willing to do a paternity test. I know it's not mine Jieun, so don't even pull that bullshit."

"And if it is?"

"It's not." Taehyung retorted. "You're not going to win this one. That child isn't mine. And I'm not leaving EunHa. Not now, not ever."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

EunHa found herself sat in front of her mother and mother in law. They were at an expensive restaurant and seated in a private room. The two mothers were conversing and EunHa adding in every so often. It was mostly gossip amongst other well off families that they knew.

The topic of Kang Hyerin's affair on her Husband Kang Seojun was soon over and the mother's turned their attention to EunHa.

It was Mrs Kim who spoke first. "How long will we wait for a grand child?" she asked bluntly.

EunHa almost choked on her water. She composed herself after a small coughing fit before wiping her lips with a napkin. She then spoke. "Mother, how can you keep asking this?" she asked sourly.

"Is it wrong to ask my daughter when she'll bare a child?" Mrs Kim then retorted crossing her arms. "You've been married for 8/9 months now-"

"Exactly." EunHa interrupted. "Nine months only. Mother, we're still getting to know each other and neither of us are ready for children right now! We're both very busy with work right now-"

"EunHa, is my son treating you right?" Mrs Som asked, cutting in.

"Of course but-"

"You don't love him?" she cut in once again.

"As I said, we're both still getting to know each other better and getting used to each other. And we don't have time for a child right now, with Taehyung preparing to take on a huge role and me working long schedules-"

"But you don't need to work." Her mother cut in. "Dear, you can take time off for a while-"

EunHa was growing frustrated, everytime her mother saw her, called her she would always push for her daughter to get pregnant. EunHa didn't even know if she would be staying with Taehyung but that was besides the point. She didn't want a child. Not now, not at the moment.

"Mother." She started, expression growing serious and tone falling deep. She kept herself calm, not wanting to shout and disrespect her mother and mother in law. "We're both still young and have plenty of time. We both have jobs, we're both busy. I love my job and I don't want to take a break, not now and not for a while. I k one you want grand children however, I'm not ready for a child and I don't want one now. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to go home."