𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐭. 𝟏

The next day

Ugh. Here we go with this bullshit. I'm so glad I'm almost about to graduate, cause school is a big pain in the ass bruh.

I got up a little early this morning so I already have my outfit on. Just a little comfortable outfit for today.

 Just a little comfortable outfit for today

Shit. It's time to go. I didn't eat anything but I ain't really hungry so it's fine.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my bag.

"BYE AUNTIE!! I'LL SEE YOU LATER!!

"OKAY!! BE CAREFUL!! LOVE YOU!!"

"I WILL!! LOVE YOU TOO!"

I went out the door and started walking to complete hell.

At school

You know how any other day starts blah blah blah, I walk to class, take my seat blah blah blah all that other boring shit.

Of course, I'm listening to music cause the shit they be teaching here is just trash. I was looking down at my phone and a boy walked over to me.

He had cornrows and his pants sagged too low.

"Aye yo ma, I saw the way you was checking me out. You gonna let me hit  or what?"

"Nigga what?"

"I said-"

"I heard what you said dumbass. I just wondering what's going on in your fucking head for you to come up to me and just assume that"

"So you wasn't checking me out?"

"Hell no"

"Damn. My bad, ma"

"What's with this "Ma"?

"I call all my hoes that"

I scrunched my face up at him.

"Nigga, I ain't yo hoe. You can get the fuck out of here with that shit and call me my real name"

"Which is?"

"Star. And yours?"

"Riley. But my nigga's call me reezy. So I guess you can call me that"

"We'll "reezy" this conversation was interesting... I guess I'll catch you later"

"Ight. Ay, also can I get yo num-"

Out of nowhere, a boy grabs him by the ear out of the way.

"Nigga! Ow ow! Cut that shit out!"

It's BIGASS AFRO BOY!

"Don't mind my brother, he can a bit- It's you.

"Yeah. Um about that day... I've been thinking I was out if line and I wanted to apologize-"

Riley busted back in.

"Hold up, hold up, hold up, hold the fuck up.... Huey... You know star?"

"No. Not really. We had a "surprising first meet."

Yeah it was surprising first meet alright.

"Ya'll fucking?"

"Riley, I really don't see how you can be so fucking stupid sometimes"

"I ain't stupid nigga! You just need some pu-"

Huey covered his mouth.

"You better not finish that sentence."

"Okayyyy. Anyways, I'm sorry for the other day and I was hoping we could start over?"

He took his hand off off his mouth.

"Fine with me. I also apologize for putting my hands on you"

"It's all good"

"Y'all finna make out now or what?"

Huey hit him on the back of his head.

"Ow!"

The bell rung.

I started getting my stuff together.

"Well see you guys at lunch?"

Riley rubbed his head.

"Ight ma"

I didn't even say anything this time.

"See you at lunch"

I smiled at them and left.

I think this is the start of a new friendship.