𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐏𝐭. 𝟐

Why does he look familiar..?

I get a closer look at him and gasp.

IT'S AFRO BOY!?!

He looks over my way and I get down hoping he didn't see me.

Fuck! Did he see me?! I looked back up slowly and he wasn't there. I sighed in relief. I got back up and he was standing right in front of me!

I screeched and tripped and fell off my board. I landed on my back and that shit hurt! I got back up and rubbed my head and looked back up at him.

"Nigga that hurt!"

"I know it did"

This bitch got jokes.

"So why are you in front of my house?"

"None of your fucking business Afro boy"

He raised an eyebrow at me. I grabbed my skateboard and started to walk off but he grabbed my arm.

This nigga must have a death wish.

"I asked you a question"

I didn't answer.

"Why are you in front of my house?"

"Suck my dick"

I snatched my arm away from him and skated away.

Who the fuck does this nigga think he is grabbing up on me like that?! I should've knocked his ass out.

Okay okay. Calm down. Relax and breathe. Let me just get back to the house before I change my mind.

At the house

I cannot believe that just happened. Anyways, I gotta take a shower and make dinner.

I walked over to my dresser and picked out my pajamas. *Up top*

I went into my bathroom and started the shower. I stripped my clothes and stepped in. The water immediately hit my skin. It's so warm. And relaxing.

I just wanna stay in here and never get out. But I know the water bill would be high as fuck and my auntie would beat my ass.

30 min later

I feel so much better now. Now I just gotta figure out what I'm gonna eat.

I went downstairs and looked around in the pantry to see what I can find. Hm... I'm in the mood for a pizza. Maybe auntie has one in the freezer.

I walked over to the refrigerator and opened the freezer, and looked around for one. Pizza... Pizza... Pizza... found it.

Of course, it was all the way in the fucking back.🙄✋🏾

I sat it on the counter and let the oven warm up. I walked away and sighed.

What to do now?

I walked into the living room and cut on the T.V and flopped down on the couch.

What do I want to watch?

Stranger things? No.
Criminal Minds? No.
The vampire diaries? No.
Twilight? No.

Maybe some anime.

7ds? Nah. I watched that too many times already.

Hxh? Nah. Watched that too many times to.

Sailor moon? Nah. That seems boring.

Darling in the Franxx.

Everyone kept telling me it was good in middle school, but I never watched it. So I guess I'll start.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Guess it's ready. I played the first episode of DITF. I went into the kitchen and put the pizza in the oven.

But one single thought lingers through my head...

Was I too harsh on afro boy?