𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

I made my way down to my first period class. And of course, I didn't know what the fuck I was doing.

I felt like I was running around in circles but finally I reached my class. Fucking finally!!

I went inside the classroom and everybody's eyes were on me. That's the one thing I hate about coming into a new classroom. Bitches be staring at you.

I decided not to do anything and just ignore it because it's best if I don't get suspended on my first day.

"Ah, I'm assuming your Star? Star
Willows?"

"Yeah that's me."

"Well welcome Star. My name is Mr. Lexington. Please have a seat anywhere."

I nodded my head and made my way to the back of the class in the corner. I'm a antisocial person. Talking wastes to much time and energy and is useless really.

I grabbed my phone in my bag, pulled out my head phones and listened to my music. I played Weeeee by Trippie Redd. That shit is my fucking hype song. And that's what I need right now.

Lunch.

So far, so good. Don't fuck up. Just get through lunch and this last period and you'll be good.

I sat by myself with my headphones in and ate. I don't mind being lonely. No scratch that, I'm not lonely. I don't mind being by myself. Cause that means I don't have to deal with other people's bullshit.

Just then, a boy with dreads came over to my table.

"Hey"

"Hi.?"

"So I was wondering, if you would-"

"Nope. No thanks."

"You didn't even hear what I was about to fucking say."

"You were going to ask if I wanted to sit with your little "crew" over there"

He had a shocked look on his face.

"How you know?"

"There's only 2 reasons people come over to my table. To ask me to eat lunch with them. Or they're trying to get in my pants. And I'm not fucking dumb. I know which is which."

"Ight. Ight. I give you that. But uh, offers still open if you change your mind"

"Mhm"

He walked back over to his table and I put my other headphone back in and played my music. I looked up over at the guy's table that just came over to me and noticed a big afro boy staring at me.

What the fuck is he looking at me for?
It's like he's a robot scanning me or some weird shit. I ignored him and went back on my phone.

Damn, that's a big fucking afro though. How the fuck did he manage to grow all that?

Just then the bell rang. I put my phone in my back pocket and threw my tray away and walked to my last class.

After school.

Oh my god. Thank you Jesus, I'm done! I can finally get out of these tight-ass clothes that my grandma made me wear. I don't think she knows I'm a tomboy. At all.