Part 30: MS

A/N

Dropped two chapters today, so I hope you enjoy this one and the next!

-three days later-

[Name]'s POV

I step out of my office with a small frown on my face before I spot Kaito and Shiro leaning against the corridor wall across from me. They immediately push off the wall and take a few steps forward until they stand right in front of me. We exchange a glance before turning and walking down the hall.

"Do you have any idea why Historia wants to see the three of us?" Shiro asks me and I shake my head.

"Not a fucking clue," I mutter before noticing Levi's office door open.

The Captain steps out and looks at us, his eyes narrowing slightly before he asks, "Where are you heading?"

"We got a letter from Historia, requesting our presence in Mitras. Where are you going?" I quirk an eyebrow.

"Huh... I got the same thing."

Kaito, Shiro, and I exchange a glance before Levi clicks his tongue and walks over to us. So Levi got the same note as Kaito, Shiro, and me? Interesting... I frown slightly as the four of us walk down the hall and head towards the stairs.

"What could Historia want with the four of us?" Shiro mutters as we make it to the staircase and head down.

"There's one thing the four of us have in common that the others don't," I respond and Levi frowns.

"We all come from the Underground," he states in a low tone, making me nod.

I exchange a glance with my best friends before looking at Levi, who meets my gaze. Shit, what could Historia want from us that involves the Underground? I frown before looking ahead as we walk towards HQ's main entrance. Kaito opens the door for everyone, and we walk outside and head over to the stables where our horses are.

A faint smile comes to my face when I see Elsie and Thayne nearby, and their eyes widen once they spot me. Both of them jog over as I retrieve my horse, and I raise an eyebrow at them as they look at me with excitement.

"What's up?" I ask Elsie and Thayne.

"The sky," Thayne snorts, making me deadpan while Kaito and Shiro chuckle. Levi stays stoic as he watches the interaction and Thayne smiles at me. "We just wanted to know if you could help us with training."

"Yeah, can you?!" Elsie looks at me, almost starry-eyed.

"I would, but I have to head to Mitras for something. You both can find Ian and have him and Rico train with you both, or you can track down Squad Leader Mike. Just tell him I sent you," I tell both of them. "We can gather the team after I get back and do some training. How about that?"

Elsie happily smiles and claps her hands together once. "Sounds good, Squad Leader! Safe travels!"

"We'll see you soon," Thayne says while shooting me a grin before running off.

I watch them with an amused look in my eyes as they both head off to find Rico and Ian or Mike. Ian's the second-in-command on my team because he's the best after me, but Rico also helps me out a lot. Whenever I'm busy and can't oversee Thayne and Elsie's training, I have Rico, Ian, or both of them do it since they know what to do. Usually, though, we don't do training in small groups. All the superiors and I typically gather the rest of the Scouts and conduct training that way.