13.

"Why didn't you kill my men?"

Madara smirked where he lay underneath me. "I don't want to kill more than what is absolutely necessary."

I looked at him.

I looked at him for a long, long time. Then, slowly, agonisingly slowly, I lifted my sword from his throat. I never let my guard own. Not even once. And Madara noticed. Although we both knew he was so powerful he could easily overthrow me now I didn't have him at swords end...

Yet he didn't attack.

I dismounted him and lifted my arms.

"What are you doing?" my love asked softly.

I didn't answer, just grabbed hold of my headband and took it off. Then, I took my blue armour off, piece by piece.

And I kept looking at Madara, never breaking eye contact, as I removed piece after piece of everything protecting me. Just like that time so long ago when I'd headed out to find him, I wanted to be bare. I wanted to be bare for him, so in the end all I wore was my black trousers and my turtleneck.

I bent down and started undonning Madara's armour as well. He did not protest. My hands were shaking due to the amount of blood I'd lost, and when Madara noticed, he grabbed my wrists, held them in place so I could work easier.

In the end we were both down to clothes, Madara's hair wild and tangled and long, my war make-up smudged out. And I bent down and took him in my embrace, one arm underneath the back of his knees, one around his back, and lifted him up.

"Where are you taking me?" he asked.

"Somewhere more private", I answered darkly.

I took him to a cave close by. It was dimly lit but wars and steamy due to the hot springs underneath it. I put Madara on the ground, instantly took my turtleneck off and started kissing hun like a starving animal.

"Mmm..." he went.

I kissed him over and over, on his lips, on his cheek, in his jaw, putting my hand on the side of his face. He leaned back on his hands, gave himself over to me completely.

And our conversation began.

"Madara..."

"Mmm?"

I snakes my hand down to the front of his trousers, started caressing his erection, fondled him until he was a moaning mess beneath me.

"This dream of yours... It's because you want to prevent a world where people can lose their Izunas?"

"Hahh... Hahh... Y- yes..."

I grabbed his shirt, pulled it up, leaned my head in and took one of his sweet nipples into my mouth.

Madara screamed.

The steam around us matched the heat between us splendidly, caused the amount of sweat pouring from our bodies to multiply.

"Cant you see you've killed so many Izunas?"

Madara jerked. I kept licking, sucking, biting.

"All you've killed to achieve your goals... There's no guarantee you will make up to it if your dream succeeds..."

He leaned his head back, pressed his chest to my mouth, yearning for more.

I unbuttoned his trousers, revealing his leaking erection.

"And even if you succeed and make up for it all..." I bent down, licked his tip.

"Fuuuuuck, Toby..." Madara breathed.