11.

"Hahh... Hahh... Hahh..." 

I closed my eyes, saw my breath come out in hot puffs. I liked sleeping with the window open in the winter, making the temperature of my room spiral downwards until I had to fuck myself to keep warm. Despite the cold creeping into my room, my pearly white skin was slick with sweat and steaming. 

And I loved it.

I had been working myself for an hour, taking myself through highs and lows, to ecstasy and pure desperation. I was thirty-three, meaning I could no longer come within seconds as I could when I was younger. So I liked to drag it on and on and on, for an hour, minimum, to get that sweet relief of an orgasm lasting second after second. 

I licked my hand, felt the salty taste sting the tip of my tongue, grabbed onto myself one more, leaned my head back and beat. I furrowed my brows, still not looking, my duvet cast to the side, my naked body splayed on the vast mattress of my double bed. 

"Guhhh",   grunted, feeling myself coming close, my hips convulsing. 

And.

It.

Hit.

Me.

It was as if I'd teleported into a brick wall.

A presence appearing just beside me. 

I sat up even before my brain had time to register what was happening, kunai in hand, not even bothered by my nakedness. 

And there he sat.

"Madara..."

He smirked.

He was sitting on my windowsill, one leg up, his elbow leaning against his knee, his long hair cascading down his body. 

He was stunning in the moonlight. 

"Fuck me..." I murmured.

He jumped down.

"With pleasure", he said.

I sighed. "What are you doing here, Madara?"

He looked at me. He looked at me for a long time, his face stern. "I'm attacking Konoha."

Whatever I had expected, it wasn't this.

"No, you're not."

"Yes, I am."

"No, you're not. We will stop you."

"You have no idea about my calibre-"

"Oh, yes, I do!" I interrupted him, suddenly feeling a surge of anger. He's cocky... "Yet, you have no comprehension, none at all, about mine. Now, why will you attack Konoha?"

"Because you stand in my way."

"To obtain world domination?"

"Do you dislike me?"