❤️ 1.2 Million Likes
LimYoona First surprise of the day 🌼

View all 530,122 comments
HenryyLau Oooh! Who's it from?
ChaerinCL I get a feeling that we all know...
Soobin I ship!
Yerinssi I don't have any plans on going to the univ today but I guess I better do.

"You really look good even without makeup," Tae mentioned and that's the only time when I realized that it's the first time for him to see m barefaced.

"Oh god, this is so embarrassing," I said and hid my face with the bouquet. 

I should've placed at least a simple makeup on before going. This is definitely gonna turn him off.

"No, you really are beautiful barefaced," Tae said and his hands reached over to pull the bouquet away from my face.

"Just don't mention it again," I said and smiled as he hummed in response.

The drive to school was usually short but time seems to be so long today. Must be because I'm too nervous and it just wants me to suffer more.

"You're gonna do your own makeup at school?" Tae asked after a few moments of comfortable silence between us.

"No, a stylist and makeup artist is waiting for me there that's why I need to be at the university early. All of my clothes are also there so it won't be too much of a hassle to me," I answered 

"Oh, okay," That's all that Tae said before another silence filled the car but this time, it lasted until we reached university.

Tae went out of the car first as soon as he parked and opened the door for me.

"Let me," He motioned to the bouquet in my hand and I decided that I nodded in agreement.

I am breaking out in cold sweat so I really don't have the strength to tell him that I can carry it on my own. Tae seemed to understand by just looking at me and my actions.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay. You're our muse for years because you are more than capable of doing things," Tae reassured me and I took a deep breath before going out of the car.

"Right! I've been doing this for years so I don't really have any reason to be nervous. I can certainly slay this," I started my pep talk to myself and smiled at Tae out of gratefulness.

"Don't you need to be at your locker room now?" I asked him since he continued to walk me to my assigned dressing room.

"I am but there's nothing important for us to do now. So I guess Coach Kwon wouldn't mind if I'll be late for a few minutes," Tae answered making me laugh at his answer.

We continued to talk so we can ease each other's nerves until we reached my room.

"Relax, Yoong. You'll do perfect so don't worry too much," Tae reminded me once again as we stopped in front of the door.

"Yes, Tae. I'll see you later." We both bid our goodbyes before I entered the room where everyone's waiting for me.

"Mad, go place Yoona's flowers on the side where it won't be ruined. Things will get busy in here starting now," My main stylist said as soon as they saw me and everyone started doing their work.

"Come sit here, dear," She said and motioned me to sit at the vanity placed in the middle of the room and I quickly followed. 

Just like that, things went so busy inside and I decided to sleep, while I let them do all the work, thinking that doing so will help me stop stressing myself.

...

"Yoona, wake up dear. You need to get dressed now."

I groaned as someone gently shook me out of my slumber. As I opened my eyes slowly and saw the reflection of busy staff running around the room, my mind started thinking straight again and reminded me that today is actually the day.

Sweet Summer Nightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें