"mhm i know you finna drink it so gone head." she told him.

"you know me so well," wiz sipped the drink gradually while he leaned on the dresser and scrolled on his phone.

the clip then went back to time lapse just showing the couple talking and joking around, then a black card showed up reading..

𝟹𝟶 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 . . .

"you okay?" troy asked as she saw wiz adjust himself.

"mhm." he nodded and twisted one leg over the other trying to ignore what was happening.

troy sent a sly look at the camera before moving spots in the bed.

the video then showed wiz scrunching up his face and he looked down at his shorts before peeping inside of them.

"what the fuck." he muttered.

"what?" troy asked faking concern.

"c'mere," he waved her over and she rolled out of the bed going over to him.

he opened his pants again and showed her, troy's eyes went wide and she backed up.

"mandingo style." troy thrusted the air and bit her bottom lip.

"nigga." wiz said with a straight face.

"whattt." the girl dragged.

"that junk got way more veins than normal, lemme look it up." wiz grabbed his phone and started typing.

"imma die." wiz said and threw his phone on the bed.

"what?" troy laughed.

"some shit about blood clots, imma die." wiz said again.

"no you not, you probably just need a cold shower." troy said trying to wave it off and she sat down on the edge of the bed.

"you right." wiz nodded and went into the bathroom once she heard the shower water running she went to the camera.

"i'm lost for words right now ya'll, like of course it was big before but if somethin happen my good sis down below can't handle it." troy joked.

"bae!" wiz called out for her and she squealed before running into the bathroom placing the camera behind her back.

"yes darling?" troy laughed.

"it won't stop growin and this water icy cold," wiz told her.

"whatchu want me ta do? you the one with a peen not me." troy shrugged and she set the camera up in a discreet spot.

she walked towards the shower and peeped inside.

"get in wimme." wiz told her biting down on his lip.

"do what?" troy asked dumbfounded.

"come on," wiz lightly grabbed her wrist.

"wiz i got on clothes," she giggled.

"take em off then." he shrugged.

"i already took a shower, remember? like an hour ago." she said taking her wrist back.

by now wiz slightly leaning out the shower trying get troy into the shower.

"then take another one, you know how much people can't wash off? yeah a lot na come on." he told her.

"but the water cold." troy whined.

"it'll boost yo stamina." wiz shrugged as he almost successfully got her inside but she jumped back.

"bruhh." he groaned and threw his head back.

"don't bruh me, you the one who got hulk meat not me." troy teased and lifted her up onto the counter.

"mmtch throw me my towel." wiz told her and she did just that.

he wrapped it around himself and got out before walking over to the sink where troy sat.

"it ain't wet out hea." he smirked while lightly caressing her sides.

"you bein a horn ball." troy laughed.

"quicky?" wiz suggested.

"or we could do more than that it don't matter," he gotta closer and was now sending light butterfly kissing to her neck.

troy kept her composer, "not right now."

"i'm really boutta cry." wiz mumbled as he respected her wishes.

"wanna know somethin?" troy asked while she slid down from the counter.

"what?" wiz asked.

"it was a prank," troy said grabbing the camera.

"get out." wiz told her.

the girl laughed and left the bathroom, "got emmm."

"you ain't get shit, tryna be r. kelly and shit." wiz grumbled before shutting the bathroom door.

"i upset the beast so i'll be back when he loves me again." troy said and the screen went to a standby card before troy and wiz popped back up.

"you still mad?? troy asked him and he yanked at one of her twist.

"kinky?" troy winked and he laughed.

"anywaysss the prank was successful and he is okay for anybody wonderin," troy said.

"um no i'm not i have yet ta receive my daily dose of cooch and i'm highly upset. thanks, management." wiz said before leaving frame and troy covered her mouth.

"this is a christian server!" she called out behind him.

"ain't nothin wrong wit sinnin!" wiz yelled back before going to the living room.

"i- please don't mind him. thank ya'll for watchin make sure you follow me on my socials medias and remember ta stay pretty, byeeee!"