Chapter 17

Harry's POV:

" Should I get the chocolate frogs , or no maybe Fudge flies , you know what I'll get both" I was with Ron in Honeydukes and he still couldn't decide what he wanted.

He didn't exactly have enough money to get all he wanted so he had to pick out of all his favorites.

But of course I asked to pay , which was an offer in which he declined , But I couldn't handle him for one more second , so I hastily grabbed a bunch of his favorite candy , ignoring his protests and payed for them . 

After I'd payed , Ron and I finally stepped out of Honeydukes , while he continued to fire " Thank you "s  at me.

" Ronald for the billionth time , it's ok , it wasn't a lot after all " I assured him.

" Fine " he huffed , before he stomped after me , leaving deep footprints in the snow.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

We'd been walking for an hour at least , before Ron mumbled something about using the bathroom.

I gave a small nod , not really paying attention to what he had said , only to then look up and see him walking , hand in hand with Blaise.

I give a low chuckle , and continue walking with my head down , and my hand in my pockets.

Suddenly , I feel two hands grasp my waist and pull me closer.

I panic and look around only to find Draco behind me , struggling to keep me in his grasp.

" Calm down bubs , I only wanna see you , not kidnap you " he joked lamely.

" You know I could have hexed you , or punched you " I said giving him a death glare.

" Yeah whatever darling , you sure would have " he said , a smirk plastered on his face.

I blushed a deep shade of crimson as I gave him a small nudge  before he pulled me by my hand and dragged me to god knows where.

" Where the heck are we going now " I sighed as he continued dragging me.

He left my question unanswered , I opened my mouth to give him a piece of my mind , but what I saw stopped me from doing that , well to be precise , stopped me from doing anything.

I was basically nailed to the ground , staring at the sight infront of me.

 It was beautiful.

There was a huge lake in the middle , well it was supposed to be a lake , but it'd frozen to present a ice-rink . All around that , there was snow , but not just snow , I couldn't even explain it. It was basically snow , but snow of different colors . There was red , orange , green , blue , name a color it would be there. In the sky above , there were snowflake shaped clouds , which were crying out tears of snow , snow that then landed on the colorful looking ground , but magically hovered around the lake , leaving it clean and smooth.

I directly realized that my mouth was hanging open and tried to close it but failed miserably. I could tell the shock still hadn't left me.

" Earth to Harry , Earth to Harry " I heard a voice beside me say.

I directly came back when I recognized it was Draco's voice , and couldn't do anything but turn around and pin him to the ground in a bone-crushing hug.