Chapter 8

Third Person POV :

     It was the night of Truth Or Dare , and the 6 friends were all hudled up in a circle .

  Well i guess some of them were a little more than friends , like Pansy and Hermione , or Blaise and Ron .

   Draco went over the rules one time before officially starting the game.

   " Truth or Dare " Harry asked Hermione , "Truth" she answered a look of fear in her eyes , she then took a swig of veritaserum before Harry asked her , " where were you going the night you left without telling us where you were going " . She blushed the scarlet and tried to avoid the question but veritaserum beat her to it , because she mumbled something that sounded like " I went on a date with Pansy , me and her are actually dating "

   Everyone stared at her in shock except for Draco who was checking his nails acting bored , " my turn , my turn " he said .

    " Alright , Harry , Truth or Dare " he asked . " Truth " said Harry because he was afraid of what Draco was gonna make h do if he picked Dare . He took a bit of veritaserum .

   Draco then asked , " what's your sexuality" , he was wishing for him to be gay , and turns out that his wish came true , because Harry finally declared that he was gay .

  Gay like Draco , everyone new that
  Gay like Blaise , everyone new that
  Gay like Ron, everyone new that
  Gay like Pansy , everyone new that
  Gay like Hermione , everyone new that

   Harry Potter , the saviour of the wizarding world , like guys .

   A big smile plastered itself across Draco's face , he then quickly realized he was smiling and pressed his lips into a fine line , " good to know " he said calmly , even though on the inside there was  a huge sworm of butterflies threatening to make him explode .

    As the night passed , i didn't pay attention to the game , my mind was on one thing , and only one thing . Harry Potter was gay.

------------------------------------------------------------------

    Sorry for the short chapter , I've been writing alot today , and my mom is literally begging me to get out of my room and spend some time with my family . So I wrote this in a hurry , i hope you enjoy :)