Chapter 6

Harry POV :

      I suddenly woke up to my scar searing with immense pain . I start shaking and my scar starts to hurt even more.

   I look at the time and I see that it's still 8pm . That was impossible , I hadn't came back from my outing with Malfoy until 2 am .

    I stare around me in confusion hoping there's a clue to what's happening, but there was nothing .

  It was just a dream , but it felt so real , maybe more real than anything has ever felt to me if that makes sense .

   What if that was the future , but usually i can see the present through Voldemort's eyes , not the future through mine .

  I close my eyes and go to sleep with my head still throbbing and trying to process what happened.

    I drift to sleep with my final conclusion , i can see the future , my future with Malfoy . I smile at the idea of getting married to him one day and having an actual future with him . And that's how i finally and peacefully fell into a dreamless sleep.

                                 ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

      The next morning , i wake up to my alarm beeping. I get up and get ready to go to classes . I had Charms , transfiguration and double potions .

    I realize I have Transfiguration with Malfoy and i decide to ask him about that night we had or didn't have together .

  As i reach transfiguration , i have a seat next to Ron who was already trying transfigure his goblet into a ferret .

   I sigh when I see his goblet grow white fur , and i remember Malfoy turning into a ferret . I suppress a smile and have a seat next to a now frustrated Ron .

    " Good job Ms. Granger , 20 points to Gryffindor " i hear Professor Mcgonagall as i turn around and see a white ferret sleeping on the desk before her .  " Now I'll ask you to help Ron before he pokes Potter's eye out with his wand " she continues as Hermione gets up and steps towards a  flustered Ron.

   After 15 minutes or so , Malfoy had also successfully transformed his goblet into a ferret . After he earned Slytherin 20 points , he was asked to come help me , and i clearly needed it .

    Somehow , I've made my goblet grow a snout and a tail .

    Malfoy sighed and walked towards me. When he saw the goblet infront of me , he gavea small chuckle before starting to teach me how to properly do the wand movement .

   After 45 tries , i finally got it. Malfoy turned around to leave , but I grabbed his wrist to stop him . I directly let go when i saw him flinch. " Don't touch me Potter." He snapped .

    " Im sorry ,but i need to ask you something " i asked hopefully.

    " Fine then go ahead " he said looking confused.

    " Were you out of bed yesterday night , i promise i won't put you in trouble , its just really important and if I - " i realized i was rambling and directly stopped .

   " No Potter , I wasn't out last night , there was a Slytherin Party , and they're too fun to miss " he said with a wink before turning around and back to his seat .

   I watched dumbfoundedly as he took his seat and was brought back to reality when my ferret jumped on my shoulder and suddenly disappeared in a whiff of smoke . I guess my spell wasn't powerfull enough .

  ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

   It was the end of the day , and i went back to the boy's dormitory.  I sat on my bed reading but not really taking in any of the words . My mind was wandering elsewhere , i can tell my future .

   Maybe , maybe not . I decide I'm done with all this confusion , so i decide to take a late night stroll .

    Im walking down this empty corridor , when i spot a familiar figure walking towards me .

    Malfoy

    " Look Potter , i know I'm hot and all , but i would really appreciate it if you stopped this fan girl behaviour and leave me alone" he says .

  The truth suddenly hits me , I can see tge future .

  The night was spent with me and him under my favorite tree , looking at constellations and admiring them . Every thing was exactly the same . Even the part were they agreed to meet at the same time, same place the next day.

  ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

It was 2am when i got back to the dorm room , i decided to tell Ron about what happened , and i regret that decision .

   I opened his curtains to find him snogging Blaise . Yes , Blaise Zabini . I couldn't believe my eyes , and my eyes couldn't believe what they were watching .

    Ron looks at my apologeticly before saying " i was gonna tell you mate but- " i cut him off with a wave of my hand and head back to bed with a smirk on face .

    " Have fun , but not too much fun " i say before drifting to sleep peacefully .