Chapter 2

As I mentioned in the chapter before , this chapter will be short just so i can introduce the characters (Draco Malfoy) and introduce the introduction from his point of view.
------------------------------------------------------------------

    Draco's POV :  

         It was the second day at Hogwarts , and after my transfiguration class . I was sat on the Slytherin table , having lunch and listening to the chatting of the care-free students. I look to the Gryffindor table to see the mudblood Granger reading Hogwarts: A History for the billionth time and the bloodtraitor Weasley stuffing food into his face.

       But who actually caught my eye was famous Harry Potter . Oh don't even get me started , saint Pottah with his stupid lighting scar,  his green eyes , and his soft lips that i wanna kiss so badly -  "Draco your drooling" came a whisper from beside me. I turned around so quickly , to the point that my neck snapped to see Blaise grinning at me making kissy faces . " Fuck you Blaise " I murmured  . "No thank you very much , that's Potter's job", that earned him a smack in the face and a face full of pumpkin juice .

      As Blaise got up to clean himself up , he winked at me before exiting the great hall . That , earned him a glare of jealousy from Harry . " Oh so it's Harry now " i thought , Oh if only he knew how much i liked him. If only he knew how much i wanna wake up to him in my bed everyday . If only he knew how much i wanted to kiss those soft lips of his . Oh if only he knew .

       I was snatched out of my thoughts, when Pansy came a smacked me at the back of my head. "Come on , we have to go so you help me get ready for my date ! " she whisper-shouted. Without arguing , I stood up and left the great hall , and giving Harry one last glance to see him frowning at me.

      When i reached my dorm , well when Pansy dragged me there and i reached my dorm , she sat down and started with her make up , ranting on about her date with Granger .  I wasn't paying any attention, all I could think about was Harry's look of jealousy , even though i might have just imagined it .

    " Are you even listening to me , what was I thinking , ofcourse your daydreaming about Potter instead. I was saying that Hermione will be in my dorm at 8 so i want you to go and sneak me food from the kitchen . And also some drinks , oh yeah and get the most expensive tissue papers you can find and candles that smell like your perfume , i like that smell .Oh wait if the room smells like you she won't like it , maybe she thinks im playing her , get a candle that smells like vanilla , she'll like that . Did you know I read Hogwarts: a History in one night so I can actually understand what she's saying , and maybe to impress her . Speaking of impressing - "  "Pansy your rambling just calm your ass" I said breaking her - whatever that was .  "Oh shut up , how would you feel if you asked Potter out , wouldn't you want everything to be perfect for the love of your life " she said smugly with the biggest grin plastered on her face .

     All i said was " Fuck off " before I walked out of my dorm room and headed for the kitchen to get her some food and candles that smell like vanilla , oh and drinks. This was gonna be a long day .